Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: AC Wall Charger + Car Charger Adapter + Rechargeable Li-ion Battery KLIC-7004 For Fuji F100fd, F50fd & Pentax a40, s10
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on January 26, 2013
The battery charger does charge my existing battery for that I am very grateful but the battery that came in the package is not for my Kodak M340. The battery that my Kodak M340 takes is a 7001. If you have that battery or need that battery look else where. Shipping was very fast I got this days before I was expecting it.
on September 2, 2012
I was so disappointed about this product.The wall charger and battery are not the same size!! And I need to buy a new charger again. Waste of time and money!
on July 23, 2012
This camera charger and battery has come in handy to recharge and use with my Kodak Easy Share digital camera. It works excellent and the price was GREAT!!!
on March 7, 2013
thank you. items exactly as described. fast shipping. the battery actually lasted longer than the camera we got it for. camera broke... now have two batteries and the charger and no camera for them
on May 27, 2013
Arrived fast and in time for our trip. Used this battery and charger in older video cam corder. Battery loads from back and requires firm push first time or two. Worked fine.
on April 18, 2013
We were given a camera and no charger. So we ordered this one. It works great. Fits the camera and we are now able to use the camera again. Great product.
on March 3, 2013
i bought this a while ago for my husbands kodak and the battery didnt even fit in the charger. very disappointed. went in the trash.
on July 15, 2013
Managed to repair our old camera, this is a great addition Camera ordered at the same time was out of stock.
on June 23, 2015