- Size (LWH): 39.37 inches, 0.2 inches, 0.2 inches
2x Faster Charger 2.0 A Male to Micro B data sync BNU-137 2000mAH USB fast charging cable type Hi-Speed Compatible with lg & samsung charger android white : 1m
|Sale:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with|
|You Save:||$7.00 (54%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The charging power efficiency with desktop & laptop and even in car will be almost same as original charger.
- Anywhere you go with laptop in meeting room or office, you will get very fast charging convenience without adapter.
- USB 2.0 Battery Charging Specification 1.1&1.2 Selective SDP mode and DCP mode by switch SDP(Standard Downstream Port) : enable data communication and 500mA charging DCP(Dedicated Charging Port) : unable data communication and 2,000mA charging.
- When you're always on the go and usually charge your phone or tablet with a laptop or PC in the office or an USB port in the car, have you noticed that charging this way takes a really long time? And it's almost impossible to actually increase your phone's battery power if you're using it as a GPS even while your phone is plugged in into your car's USB port; that's because your phone is using more power than the power your USB port can supply to your phone.
- When you connect your device (i.e. phone, table, etc.) to your USB port(on your laptop or in your car), USB port automatically prepares to communicate with your device and provide limited electric energy: to sync AND charge. Simply put, attempting to transfer data and charge at the same time is the main reason why charging is so slow.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
- GalaxyS3 (Battery:Capacity 2,100mAh) AC Adaptor:2h 40m USB cable:4h 30m Fast charging cable:2h 50m (930mAh)
- OptimusG(Battery:Capacity 2,100mAh) AC Adaptor:2h 30m USB cable:4h 30m Fast charging cable:2h 50m (930mAh)
- GalaxyNote2 (Battery:Capacity 3,100mAh) AC Adaptor:3h 20m, USB cable:Not supported or limitation Fast charging cable:3h 30m (940mAh)
- Orange LED : High-speed charging mode, charging current: 2000mA
- LED Off: Normal charging and data support data sync mode, charging current: below 500mA
2X Faster charger :USB Charging Cable for Android
- WHY PC(USB) PORT CHARGE SLOW?
- normal usb port is 500mAH
- Fast Charging and Secure
- LED : OFF at SDP mode, ON at DCP mode Protection circuit for USB port
- Cable Specification : 1000mm (L) X 36mm (T), Micro B type USB Support Android smart phone, the others
- Made for all android.
- 1 meter / 3.3 feet in length
Style and Design
- made with a durable PVC molding with our white color that will not fringe or cripple. The cable is design to easily connect to your device even with a protective material. It is tangle free for easy storage and use. At over 3 feet in length you can easily connect the cable to charge and sync while freely using your device. This high quality cable will charge and sync your device at full capacity and amps allowed by your android products.
-6 month warranty on parts
Seller Warranty Description6 month warranty on parts
Top Customer Reviews
One broke a week after using, the other one actually came broken (had to wiggle the cable around to make it charge).
Also, this might be just my own misunderstanding but the switch that it brings on the side it's just to turn on the charger or turn it off so that your device doesn't charge while connected. Here I thought it was to switch from 2x faster charging to regular. Then again, this might have been my misunderstanding.
Still though, not worth what I paid for it.