Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
VINE VOICEon November 11, 2010
This is probably my tenth Bargaincell purchase (through Amazon.)

I am CONTINUALLY IMPRESSED with their

1) VALUE
2) QUALITY
3) VARIETY
4) SHIPPING SPEED

Packaging is always austere, BUT WHO CARES?

This charger is NO exception. In fact, I was at the Big Yellow store last week and inspected their name-brand charger. It is IDENTICAL to this one in EVERY way. In other words, I believe it's the SAME unit. But two HUGE differences: A) Their's doesn't come with batteries and B) it's $30 dollars! THIRTY.

The charging process seems fast (although I haven't bothered to time it) and more importantly, THE BATTERIES LAST EVERY BIT AS LONG AS THE OEM's!

Tip of the hat - yet again - to Bargaincell!

[Note to Jeff Bezos: Maybe this is a company Amazon should buy!!]
on November 2, 2012
For $7.50 you get 2 batteries, charger, alternate car charger. This is a heck of a deal and worth every penny. The 2 batteries look exactly like the original canon battery. It just doesn't have Canon written on the top. The charger doesn't feel like it holds onto the batteries extremely well, so make sure they are inserted properly. I would have given this 4 stars because of that issue, but for $7.50, you get all this, so 5 stars it is.
on September 3, 2011
I am very very pleased with this purchase. I bought cheap because I was given a camera that I wasnt sure if it worked. Lucky me, the camera worked and this product worked great. The batteries came fully charged and I popped one in the camera and off I went. They fit and work just like the original Cannon batteries. I have charged the batteries in the wall and in the car. I would recommend this to anyone!
on November 10, 2010
We "lost" the camera charger and this replacement--with extra battery--was super inexpensive. Prompt service. Can't go wrong.
VINE VOICEon November 25, 2010
This is an amazing deal. You get two batteries that are essentially the same as the OEM, a wall charger (with folding plug), and a cig lighter adapter.

I use this with my Canon PowerShot SD750 7.1MP Digital Elph Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (Silver). The charger is a bit thicker than the OEM, but it works just as well.

If your battery isn't holding a good charge anymore, these are perfect replacements.
on May 6, 2011
Purchase this product due to misplacing original charger. The fact that it came with 2 extra batteries was great. Product work great and its always a bonus to have spare batteries. i dont know about others but i go through the charge on the batteries like crazy trying to capture all the wonderful moments. Really recommend this product
on August 29, 2011
I thought this was a great deal when I got it and saw everything that comes with it, but after about 2 months of use the batteries no longer charged and just showed red in the charger. I still gave this 3 stars because it is nice having the charger to keep and extra battery ready and the car charger is a plus when traveling especially for this price.
on May 23, 2015
Batteries don't last as long as the original OEM's but not bad. I'd buy again.
on November 3, 2015
Great
on May 2, 2013
Battery drains out if left in the camera. The camera overheats and feels very hot to touch. I thought that based on the reviews, it would have been a decent purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question