Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 175 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 182 reviews
on March 8, 2017
Don't buy it!
Mine arrived promptly, in a bubble wrap package. It required some bending with pliers and a letter opener to get it to fit into a USB port (The plug was bent in on itself, vertically)
The plastic end which holds the Fitbit Flex for recharging was broken, so in order to use it, I have wrapped a rubber band around it to hold the Fitbit in place so that it can charge.
Why didn't I send it back?
I'm tired and I don't want to go to UPS tonight and then wait for another one to arrive...
ADDITION: despite my willingness to jury-rig the charger to get it to work, I found that it has a critical design flaw. There is no resetting hole in the charger. Therefore, when the Fitbit needs to be reset, you are SOL. I just went too Fitbit and ordered the correct recharger.
on July 29, 2015
We needed a replacement charger for my wife's fitbit after the cats ran off with the other one and added it to their hidden treasure stash. Basic equipment here so not a lot to review. It's flimsier than the original Fitbit charger, but who cares. It does exactly what it's supposed to and for this price compared to the manufacturers you can't go wrong. I'll also add, this was probably the quickest Amazon delivery i've ever encountered. I received it in less than 24 hours.
on February 18, 2016
Decent enough replacement, but I have found that it doesn't reliably charge my Fitbit without wrapping a cord or rubber band around the charger & device itself - almost as though it can't make the connection on it's own every time. For the price, it's not a bad option, especially if you're prone to losing or misplacing things as I am!
on August 6, 2015
This has been a great secondary charger to charge my Fitbit Flex. I always hated it when i would fail to look at the battery charge and halfway through my day at work, notice that my battery was too low and would not make it through the day to record my steps. This one is very comparable, it does have a looser connection between the sensors and the small flex, but nothing that prevents it from charging as far as I can tell. The price difference is enough to make me overlook this issue. Now I have one that I keep at home and one I carry with me, its great!
on August 30, 2016
I needed a replacement Fitbit charger when I managed to lose mine. It is not as sturdy as the FitBit charger but honestly that wasn't a big deal. The one thing I did run into is there is no pin hole to do a reset if needed. I would not have purchased this item if I knew that going in. It certainly does its job of keeping the FitBit charged so if that is all you need it for, I would recommend it!
on April 14, 2017
Work's as it should
on November 18, 2015
Super cheap and super awesome fitbit charger. I've had zero problems with this charger, in fact I feel like it charges the battery faster than the charger that came with my flex. I would definitely recommend investing in a few of these so you can charge at home, in the office, in the car, etc.
on December 5, 2015
The one thing that causes the most grief with Fitbit is the lack of sturdiness of their charger cords. Mine started dying after only a year, and it took a while to figure out that there was a break in the cord. It is fantastic to be able to find a low cost alternative to buying a new Fitbit. This cord works great and is inexpensive, and has saved me from having to replace the tracker.
on February 19, 2016
I was super disappointed when I received this. The FitBit does not sit correctly in the holder. It is far too loose and does not maintain a connection, so it does not charge. There is a couple of mm of wiggle room which doesn't seem like it would matter all that much, but it definitely does in this case.

I'll be returning this and not buying another one.
on April 19, 2014
This is a great extra toggle to take to the office with me, so I can charge my Fitbit Flex in the office. It also came witht he same fitbit markings on it as the original charging doggle. The wire is slightly longer and slightly flimsier (likely a smaller gage wire) than the original, but at that whopping USB connector voltage, no issues at all. The re-sealable bag my new doggle came in makes it easier to keep in my drawer at work and easier to find.

All in all, I would highly recommend this item, and if I needed another, this is where I would get one.