- Size (LWH): 2.6 inches, 1 inches, 1 inches
- Weight: 0.64 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Car Charger, Incipio [Faster] Quick Charge 2.0 USB Car Charger-Black
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$19.00 (54%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Single USB port to accommodate your Quick Charge 2.0 enabled device.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology allows for up to 75% faster charging with compatible devices.
- High quality build with sleek black matte exterior and easy-to-read LED charging indicator.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Charge time is really fast just like the home charger, however I've noticed it only charges blazing fast if I have the screen off and not really using the phone. If I have the screen set to nearly max brightness while using GPS, it still charges faster than a regular car charger, just nowhere near as fast as it's normally able to. This isn't a flaw with the charger itself however, as I'm sure the home charger would experience the same issue.
I've only had it for a few weeks so I can't comment about it's durability, but so far I haven't had any issues. I bought it from the manufacturers website with a 15% off coupon that they currently have.
- Clean design.
- Accelerated Quick Charge 2.0 charging. I haven't done any empirical tests, but it does seem to charge my Moto X 2014 faster than the 2A car charger I had used previously. See notes at the bottom for an explanation of how Quick Charge works, as it's not straight-up faster charging.
- One of the few Quick Charge 2.0 chargers available at the time I was looking. **UPDATE 1/29/2015**: Other Quick Charge 2.0 car chargers are now listed on Amazon, see bottom of the review for my recommendation.
- Expensive. I have since found other Quick Charge 2.0 car chargers for less. **UPDATE 1/29/2015**: The price on the Incipio has dropped to other comparable chargers on Amazon, so this is no longer much of an issue.
- Not very compact. At first, I thought it needed extra hardware for Quick Charge capabilities, but I've found a more compact car charger later, which means it's possible for the Incipio to have a smaller form factor.
- Doesn't work in all car outlets. I couldn't get the charger to work in the cigarette port in my car, but I was able to get it to work in another car. Not sure why.
I ended up returning the Incipio charger and got one a Ventev Dashport Q1200. It wasn't on Amazon at the time of this review, but I was able to pick it up on eBay for less than the Incipio (and the Ventev even came with a flat micro-USB cable). The Ventev charger also is much more compact, sitting nearly flush with car outlets.Read more ›
I have never completely charged my phone with this, but, I bought the Android App "Battery Widget Reborn" that makes a graph of charging, and the slope of charging with this device is the same as with the Motorola Turbo AC.
I have not had a problem with it.
The only real downside is I wish it had a second plain old USB connector. If my daughter is in the car with her iPhone, we can't both use it. The unit it replaced did have two ports. My 2013 4Runner does not have any charging ports in the second row, Toyota fixed that for 2015. Another option is a really looong cable to the cigarette adapter on the back of the wheel well.
To verify if this is a phone issue, tried other wall and car chargers with quick charge 2.0, they work fine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
LOVE it. Have one in each car. Fast-charges my phone when on the go.Published 3 months ago by Marvi Labrador
I have an android device, and this thing sucks. My phone even suggest another charger. Don't do it.Published 4 months ago by Brian
This works great with my Samsung Note phone, charges quickly.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer