- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Any Maxboost Products offered by power-innovation. Enter code 3UUFM5BL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Powerful Maxboost Dual Port 4.4A/22W USB Car Charger - White when you purchase 1 or more Other Maxboost Products offered by power-innovation. Enter code COHDPNBO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 6% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Car Charger, Maxboost 4.8A/24W 2 USB Smart Port Charger [Black] For iPhone X 8 7 6S 6 Plus, 5 SE 5S 5 5C, Galaxy S9 S8 S7 S6 Edge, Note 8 4, LG G6 G5 V10 V20, HTC,Nexus 5 X 6P,Pixel,iPad Pro Portable
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
6% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 24W / 4.8A USB Car Charger charges your favorite mobile devices including the iPad (max speed), iPhone (max speed), iPod, HTC, Galaxy, Blackberry, MP3 Players, Digital Cameras, PDAs, Mobile Phones.
- Double injected frame consists of a polycarbonate inner layer coupled with the flexible external molding of TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for a soft grip
- Maxboost Intelligent circuit design protects against short circuiting, over-heating, over-currents, and over-charging. Charging stops when battery is full.
- Dual smart USB ports quickly and easily identify yours mobile devices, to provide optimal charging efficiency.
- Compact design for added portability, featuring of input:12-18V; Output: DC 5V 4.8A or 24W (Shared by two ports). One Year Warranty.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PROS: Provides adequate power to charge and power phone
CONS: None so far
No complaints and will continue to purchase this brand as the need arises.
Overall, this is a great product, and perfect for anyone who wants a functional, sturdy charger that's inexpensive.
The light isn't overwhelming which may be a good thing for some. I personally prefer a dim light to it compared to something that'll catch my eye at night.
Works exactly as it should. The blue light showing you it is live is handy. Charges my iPhone with no problems. There are a couple of issues with the documentation. The box and the User Manual say the Warranty is for one year. But there is a small placard in the box that says, " Attention! Register your Lifetime Warranty within 14 days" and directs you to send an email to MaxBoost.Life@Gmail.com with the Title of 4.8A Car Charger. It further says, "Disclaimer: Your email will serve as the warranty application". Disclaimer? So I don't know if the warranty is for one year or is a lifetime warranty.
Also, the User Manual says the following about the USB port on the top, "Boosted 2.4 output achieves fastest charging speeds for iPad". It doesn't say what "boosted" means (neither does their website), or whether that port is safe for use with smartphones. I assume it is because the charger that Apple includes with the iPad is a standard 2.1 Amp charger that is fine for iPhone charging also. So, Maxboost should:
1. Figure out what the warranty is and get the box, the User Manual, and the Warranty placard to say the same thing.
2. Clarify in the User Manual what the "Boosted" port does.
So, overall fine product with some relatively minor documentation issues.