- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Any Maxboost Products offered by power-innovation. Enter code 3UUFM5BL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Powerful Maxboost Dual Port 4.4A/22W USB Car Charger - White when you purchase 1 or more Other Maxboost Products offered by power-innovation. Enter code COHDPNBO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Car Charger, Maxboost 4.8A/24W 2 Smart Port Car Charger [Black] for iPhone 7 6S Plus 6 Plus 6 5SE 5S 5 5C 4S, Samsung Galaxy S7 S6 Edge, Note 7 5 4 S5 Tab S,LG G5 G4,HTC,Nexus 5X 6P,iPads Pro Portable
|Sale:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (75%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 24W / 4.8A USB Car Charger charges your favorite mobile devices including the iPad (max speed), iPhone (max speed), iPod, HTC, Galaxy, Blackberry, MP3 Players, Digital Cameras, PDAs, Mobile Phones.
- Double injected frame consists of a polycarbonate inner layer coupled with the flexible external molding of TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for a soft grip
- Maxboost Intelligent circuit design protects against short circuiting, over-heating, over-currents, and over-charging. Charging stops when battery is full.
- Dual smart USB ports quickly and easily identify yours mobile devices, to provide optimal charging efficiency.
- Compact design for added portability, featuring of input:12-18V; Output: DC 5V 4.8A or 24W (Shared by two ports). One Year Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
- Size (LWH): 5 inches, 4.4 inches, 1.25 inches
Compare to similar items
This item Car Charger, Maxboost 4.8A/24W 2 Smart Port Car Charger [Black] for iPhone 7 6S Plus 6 Plus 6 5SE 5S 5 5C 4S, Samsung Galaxy S7 S6 Edge, Note 7 5 4 S5 Tab S,LG G5 G4,HTC,Nexus 5X 6P,iPads Pro Portable
Anker 24W Dual USB Car Charger, PowerDrive 2 for iPhone 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini, Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Plus, Note 5 / 4, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Phone Models||iphone 7,iphone 7 plus,iphone 6s,iphone 6s plus,iphone 6,iphone 6s, iphone 5s,iphone 5,iphone se,iphone 4s,iphone 4,iphone,ipad,ipad pro,tablet,ipad air,ipad mini, galaxy s7,galaxy s7 edge,galaxy s6,galaxy s6 edge,galaxy s6 edge plus,galaxy s5,galaxy s4,galaxy s5 mini,galaxy s5 active,galaxy s3, iphone car charger,car charger,samsung car charger,galaxy car charger,google pixel car charger,pixel xl car charger,car chargers,cellphone car charger,smartphone car charger,window phone car charger,tablet car charger, google pixel,google pixel xl,nexus,battery case,bluetooth speaker,htc,lg,android window phone,sony xperia, note 8, note 5, Note 4, galaxy s7, galaxy s7 edge, galaxy s6 edge, galaxy s6 edge, htc one m9,m8,m7, galaxy s5,s4,s3, google nexus 5x, nexus 6p, Nexus 4, lg g5,g4,g3||samsung-galaxy-s-6, samsung-galaxy-s-6-edge, iphone-6, iphone-6s||galaxy s6, galaxy s6 edge, galaxy s6 edge plus, car charger, fast charger||iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 7||iPhone/iPad/Android devices, Ericsson CF888, Motorola C333, HTC Voyager Spv E200 Xphone, LG-VX-9000||Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Series, Note Series, LG, HTC, Sony, Nexus, Motorola and More|
|Connector Type Used on Cable||usb||usb||usb||usb||usb||USB|
|Item Dimensions||4.4 x 5 x 1.25 in||1.1 x 2.56 x 1.1 in||1.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 in||1.38 x 2.72 x 1.38 in||1.18 x 2.36 x 5.91 in||1.38 x 3.35 x 3.46 in|
Top Customer Reviews
What i like: It's small, inexpensive, and solidly built.
What I don't like:
- It is not a fast charger, for phones that can handle that. My Galaxy S7 Edge does not indicate "Fast Charge" when plugged into this charger. When plugged into one with "Fast Charge" technology, it charges much more quickly. This is my fault for not reading the description more carefully.
- For some strange reason, the two sockets are oriented in the opposite direction. So, if a plug is plugged in to the top port, to move it into the bottom port you have to flip it 180 degrees first. Not a big deal unless you're fumbling to plug something in and the car is dark.
As another reviewer said, I'm going to keep it as it isn't worth the hassle of returning it for $10.00. But I think it's a solid 3-star product, not a 5-star.
Now onto the charging: it charges very quickly! Usually I would expect car chargers to be slower than normal wall outlet chargers (I know nothing about the electronics at all, so not really clear about the wattages and such), but this thing charges just about as fast as the wall charger that came with my phone (the iphone). My previous chargers were awful. They would charge maybe 1-2% in 15 minutes. This charger, I would estimate, charges around 10% in 15 min. Which is just a huge difference. I have had really long commutes recently (upwards of 2 hours), so the phone will get closed to charged by the time I get home! Which is just awesome. Unfortunately iphones do not have a removable battery, which either requires you to have a charger on you, or you have to buy one of those ridiculously bulky cases that has an external battery pack. Or you can buy an external battery pack and charge it from there. But who wants to lug such equipment around when you can just charge from your car effectively.
And now onto the price. So there are chargers that are dirt cheap (1-2 bucks), and there are chargers that are ridiculously expensive (like the original equipment manufacturer's one). This one isn't quite as cheap as the original equipment manufacturer's one, but it works a million times better than the dirt cheap ones (like I was talking about earlier). The original equipment manufacturer's one (especially from apple) is just ridiculously expensive. Why pay for that one when you can get this one for ten bucks and it works just as well, if not better than the original equipment manufacturer's one!
Anyway, glad to have it.
By the way, have you ever been "roundabout" France? If you leave the city and drive secondary roads, you will find everything starts and ends in another roundabout. Even old towns with small streets can have a roundabout with a rock in the middle. Of course, this saves a fortune on traffic lights and from what I hear from traffic engineers, actually saves time driving too. Now the bumps in the road maybe not so much, but safety is good... I digress.