Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,215 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,293 reviews
on August 10, 2015
For anyone confused with the back and forth of reviews saying that this device doesn't work, that they were sent the wrong charger, or to the suspiciously contrasting glowing but yet brief reviews saying its a Godsend of a charger, I would like to help end the confusion.

I bought this charger doubting if it would be the right one or if it would work or not, but when I received it, I was delighted to find that it was the right charger, and it worked! I have been using it for 3 weeks to a month now and it is charging without any problems. If you have a Nintendo DS Lite and are looking for a charger, I would definitely take a chance like I did on this thing. I'm so glad to be able to play my DS again!

The short and sweet:
Yes it works, its the right cord for the Nintendo DS Lite, has been working for a month now.
on January 24, 2016
I ordered this last minute for a trip am happy to say it completely meets my expectations.

Prongs fold away and it worked perfectly to charge my DS Lite.

It looks just like the original charger, arrived quickly and the cost was much lower than getting it elsewhere.
review image review image
on December 6, 2016
DO NOT BUY! UNSAFE! Product shorted out and blew a circuit as soon as it was plugged in. Thought I'd save a couple of bucks and buy this cheaper product versus the OEM. I was wrong. I wanted to return, but seller has a no return policy and I'm not going to chase down Amazon for 6 bucks. I'm glad I didn't give it to my kid first. Lifetime warranty doesn't mean anything if it kills you.
on March 28, 2015
I was happy when I was given my ds lite only catch was the charger had been lost Iteally should have avoided this oerchase I am so upset at how horrible this charger Is. It came in a beat up box (fast shipping though) and it was so cheaply made I thought I broke it when I plugged it in. It fits the ds lite only catch is its charged for about half a second each time I plugged it in!!! I tried several outlets and even wiggled the cord....NOTHING! Piece-o-crap!!! Its not even worth the hassle of returning!
on May 14, 2017
I needed this charger for the DS Lite I was selling. It was affordable and I was able to sell the DS Lite as a complete package instead of leaving the buyer to look for one. That made me feel better as a seller.
on October 27, 2013
I ordered this product thinking that I would be getting a semi-decent third party charger for my DS Lite. Sadly though my low expectations weren't even met when I received the charger. The packaging that the charger came in looked very bad and the instructions on the box were in such broken English that I could barely read some of the instructions, but really who needs instructions to a DS charger. Then when I had opened the box and got my hands on the charger I was disappointing once again. The build quality of the charger was really bad. The cord was noticeably shorter than the first party charger and the folding prongs were wobbly and refused to stay out all the way. Then when I tested to see if it would charge my DS it worked for the most part. I guess it did it's job... for a little bit. After charging my DS for about an hour the charger got really hot, so I followed the instruction on the box that states, "If feel AC ADAPTOR too hot, please stop use it" So I stopped using it.
on March 8, 2017
Worked for about almost a month. Now it is refusing to charge my ds. Light on ds is not lighting up indicating charging. Light turns red once then upon checking again light is abruptly off. Highly dissapointed, was enjoying playing my ds again. Now it's dead and I can't play. One star. Don't see any return or replace options so that makes it even worse and more frustrating and infuriating. Big thumbs down. Want a replacement so my money does not go in vain. What a shame. 👎👎👎👎👎
on July 3, 2013
Great quality. I purchased this for my son's Nintendo DS Lite (which was his older brothers). His older brother lost the charging cord, and since then has purchased a newer DS.

Pro:
======
1. Fits just like OEM.
2. Quick charging. Charges in about 2 hours.
3. Outlet prongs fold away for easy storage.

Cons:
======
None. Does what it's told!

Other thoughts:
=============
Buy this if you need a replacement charger for your old Nintendo DS Lite. You won't regret it and can't beat the price!
on June 19, 2017
Honestly thought that I would be getting a horrible charger or random cable that didn't work based on other amazon product reviews. I took a chance on this one and am so happy. I haven't had any charger issues yet (w/ DS lite), and don't foresee any problems.
on April 2, 2013
Be warned that if you buy this, the product may not work. It seems that the manufacturor does not keep good quality control and the first one I got was dead on arrival and the second one died after a week. I haven't used my DS much now and on my third one so time will tell if it'll work or not. I had a friend's charger that does work so I know the DS isn't the problem. Amazon's customer service is very good though and they'll take care of you very quickly and try to resolve the situation in your favor. Thank you Amazon customer service.