Industrial Deals Beauty Magazine Deals Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 6, 2016
DO NOT BUY! UNSAFE! Product shorted out and blew a circuit as soon as it was plugged in. Thought I'd save a couple of bucks and buy this cheaper product versus the OEM. I was wrong. I wanted to return, but seller has a no return policy and I'm not going to chase down Amazon for 6 bucks. I'm glad I didn't give it to my kid first. Lifetime warranty doesn't mean anything if it kills you.
on August 5, 2017
Make sure you order the correct item because you cannot return this item. Furthermore, the pic shows a nice little box but they were inside a plastic bag...no cute little box.
Just to be clear...the chargers are fine but the wrong size for my kids devices. It was my fault for ordering the wrong item. Oh well I guess I'll donate to Goodwill.
3 stars due to no returns or exchanges.
on October 27, 2013
I ordered this product thinking that I would be getting a semi-decent third party charger for my DS Lite. Sadly though my low expectations weren't even met when I received the charger. The packaging that the charger came in looked very bad and the instructions on the box were in such broken English that I could barely read some of the instructions, but really who needs instructions to a DS charger. Then when I had opened the box and got my hands on the charger I was disappointing once again. The build quality of the charger was really bad. The cord was noticeably shorter than the first party charger and the folding prongs were wobbly and refused to stay out all the way. Then when I tested to see if it would charge my DS it worked for the most part. I guess it did it's job... for a little bit. After charging my DS for about an hour the charger got really hot, so I followed the instruction on the box that states, "If feel AC ADAPTOR too hot, please stop use it" So I stopped using it.
on March 8, 2017
Worked for about almost a month. Now it is refusing to charge my ds. Light on ds is not lighting up indicating charging. Light turns red once then upon checking again light is abruptly off. Highly dissapointed, was enjoying playing my ds again. Now it's dead and I can't play. One star. Don't see any return or replace options so that makes it even worse and more frustrating and infuriating. Big thumbs down. Want a replacement so my money does not go in vain. What a shame. 👎👎👎👎👎
on June 19, 2017
Honestly thought that I would be getting a horrible charger or random cable that didn't work based on other amazon product reviews. I took a chance on this one and am so happy. I haven't had any charger issues yet (w/ DS lite), and don't foresee any problems.
on April 2, 2013
Be warned that if you buy this, the product may not work. It seems that the manufacturor does not keep good quality control and the first one I got was dead on arrival and the second one died after a week. I haven't used my DS much now and on my third one so time will tell if it'll work or not. I had a friend's charger that does work so I know the DS isn't the problem. Amazon's customer service is very good though and they'll take care of you very quickly and try to resolve the situation in your favor. Thank you Amazon customer service.
on June 27, 2017
Wall Charger for Nintendo DS Lite (Lifetime Warranty, Bulk Packaging)

Great buy! Came very quickly, nicely packaged, and works well! I love the "Lifetime Warranty" included with this sale!
on February 2, 2015
The charger I ordered was shipped from Hong Kong. It said it was going to take quite a bit to arrive with standard shipping, which was understandable since it was directly From China. It arrived several days sooner than expected! That was a pleasant surprise. I was also surprised to find that it was the flip plug like the picture was advertised. I believe I read a review saying it was not a flip type plug as advertised. It was grey and seems to be an original model. It works great and charged my sons Nintendo DS Lite in less than 3 hours. The Device had been dead for many months. I recommend this charger. It was a good purchase overall.
on May 31, 2015
I was desperate need of this charger after I came across a DS Lite in a thrift store for $10. My soon had broken the last one that we had inherited from a family member. The Lite basically serves as a transfer spot for my son's various Pokemon games, letting him move captured beasts from the older cartridges to the newer ones. It works great and you can't beat the price.
on November 21, 2015
Just received this charger today, as a lot of other people are saying it doesn't work. I plug it in and nothing happened. Then when I went to see how I can return it, I find out that I can't. Apparently this item is not eligible for returns. The charger is complete crap. I never understood why people advertise something and then they screw people over, seriously, if you're going to sell something have it work. So, it seems that I cannot get my money back and I still need a charger.