Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on August 10, 2015
For anyone confused with the back and forth of reviews saying that this device doesn't work, that they were sent the wrong charger, or to the suspiciously contrasting glowing but yet brief reviews saying its a Godsend of a charger, I would like to help end the confusion.

I bought this charger doubting if it would be the right one or if it would work or not, but when I received it, I was delighted to find that it was the right charger, and it worked! I have been using it for 3 weeks to a month now and it is charging without any problems. If you have a Nintendo DS Lite and are looking for a charger, I would definitely take a chance like I did on this thing. I'm so glad to be able to play my DS again!

The short and sweet:
Yes it works, its the right cord for the Nintendo DS Lite, has been working for a month now.
on August 5, 2017
Make sure you order the correct item because you cannot return this item. Furthermore, the pic shows a nice little box but they were inside a plastic bag...no cute little box.
Just to be clear...the chargers are fine but the wrong size for my kids devices. It was my fault for ordering the wrong item. Oh well I guess I'll donate to Goodwill.
3 stars due to no returns or exchanges.
on December 6, 2016
DO NOT BUY! UNSAFE! Product shorted out and blew a circuit as soon as it was plugged in. Thought I'd save a couple of bucks and buy this cheaper product versus the OEM. I was wrong. I wanted to return, but seller has a no return policy and I'm not going to chase down Amazon for 6 bucks. I'm glad I didn't give it to my kid first. Lifetime warranty doesn't mean anything if it kills you.
on October 27, 2013
I ordered this product thinking that I would be getting a semi-decent third party charger for my DS Lite. Sadly though my low expectations weren't even met when I received the charger. The packaging that the charger came in looked very bad and the instructions on the box were in such broken English that I could barely read some of the instructions, but really who needs instructions to a DS charger. Then when I had opened the box and got my hands on the charger I was disappointing once again. The build quality of the charger was really bad. The cord was noticeably shorter than the first party charger and the folding prongs were wobbly and refused to stay out all the way. Then when I tested to see if it would charge my DS it worked for the most part. I guess it did it's job... for a little bit. After charging my DS for about an hour the charger got really hot, so I followed the instruction on the box that states, "If feel AC ADAPTOR too hot, please stop use it" So I stopped using it.
on March 8, 2017
Worked for about almost a month. Now it is refusing to charge my ds. Light on ds is not lighting up indicating charging. Light turns red once then upon checking again light is abruptly off. Highly dissapointed, was enjoying playing my ds again. Now it's dead and I can't play. One star. Don't see any return or replace options so that makes it even worse and more frustrating and infuriating. Big thumbs down. Want a replacement so my money does not go in vain. What a shame. 👎👎👎👎👎
Great quality. I purchased this for my son's Nintendo DS Lite (which was his older brothers). His older brother lost the charging cord, and since then has purchased a newer DS.

Pro:
======
1. Fits just like OEM.
2. Quick charging. Charges in about 2 hours.
3. Outlet prongs fold away for easy storage.

Cons:
======
None. Does what it's told!

Other thoughts:
=============
Buy this if you need a replacement charger for your old Nintendo DS Lite. You won't regret it and can't beat the price!
on February 20, 2017
Charger was a good price, so i bought it after my sons were gifted a ds with no charger. It worked great for a month. Now it will not charge unless you move the cord around. If it moves even a tiny bit it stops charging. Very disappointing. The return window closed four days ago, so looks like I am out of luck.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 27, 2017
Wall Charger for Nintendo DS Lite (Lifetime Warranty, Bulk Packaging)

Great buy! Came very quickly, nicely packaged, and works well! I love the "Lifetime Warranty" included with this sale!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 2, 2015
The charger I ordered was shipped from Hong Kong. It said it was going to take quite a bit to arrive with standard shipping, which was understandable since it was directly From China. It arrived several days sooner than expected! That was a pleasant surprise. I was also surprised to find that it was the flip plug like the picture was advertised. I believe I read a review saying it was not a flip type plug as advertised. It was grey and seems to be an original model. It works great and charged my sons Nintendo DS Lite in less than 3 hours. The Device had been dead for many months. I recommend this charger. It was a good purchase overall.
on November 21, 2015
Just received this charger today, as a lot of other people are saying it doesn't work. I plug it in and nothing happened. Then when I went to see how I can return it, I find out that I can't. Apparently this item is not eligible for returns. The charger is complete crap. I never understood why people advertise something and then they screw people over, seriously, if you're going to sell something have it work. So, it seems that I cannot get my money back and I still need a charger.