- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Mini Microphone offered by Dizaul. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Solar Charger,Dizaul 5000mAh Portable Solar Power Bank Waterproof/Shockproof/Dustproof Dual USB Battery Bank for cell phone,iPhone,Samsung,Android phones,Windows phones,GoPro Camera,GPS and More
|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (40%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made of eco-friendly silicone rubber and ABS + PC material, and with rubber paint surface process.
- Football grain design has anti-skid protecting effect.Water resistant design ensures the device functions smoothly when it's raining; Shock-proof feature ensures the device work properly even it crashes or drops.
- With the free hook included, you may hang it on your backpack for long flights, road trips, hiking, camping, or such, handy to carry and charge by solar.
- The USB ports are well protected by rubber caps, to further keep them away from water and safe to charge smartphones, tablets, or any other 5V USB-charged devices.
- Please kindly note that it's comparatively slow for the solar charger to recharge itself via solar power, due to the limited surface of the solar panel.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Solar Charger,Dizaul 5000mAh Portable Solar Power Bank Waterproof/Shockproof/Dustproof Dual USB Battery Bank for cell phone,iPhone,Samsung,Android phones,Windows phones,GoPro Camera,GPS and More
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Dizaul||bsone||Nekteck Direct||Thousandshores Inc||ToHLo||ADDTOP|
|Connector Type Used on Cable||usb||usb||Micro USB||usb||USB||usb|
|Item Dimensions||2.76 x 5.59 x 0.55 in||4.5 x 7.6 x 1.4 in||4.5 x 7.6 x 1.8 in||2.99 x 5.27 x 0.82 in||2.83 x 5.31 x 0.79 in||0.59 x 5.8 x 3 in|
1. You'd better charge it fully for the first use. But if you don't, it doesn't matter so much.
2. The one green light means it's receiving light and is slowly charging. If you put it in dark places, it will turn off.
3. When it's charging, the solid lights shows the proportion charged, and the flashing lights shows the proportion to charge, with one light indicating 25%. When all lights turn to solid blue, it means it has been fully charged.
4. It will take 6-7 hours to fully charge it by mains, and about 2 hours to charge a smart phone.
1. Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
2. Capacity: 5000mAh
3. Input: 5V/1A
4. Output: 5V/2X1A
5. Product Dimension: 142*75*13.6 mm
6. Product Weight: 146 g
7. Solar Panel: 5.5V/1.2W
8. AC charging time: about 6-7 hours
1 x Solar Charger
1 x Hook
1 x Micro USB cable
1 x Mini Flexible USB LED Light
Top customer reviews
First off 5000mAh is a little over 2 full phone charges for my phone (HTC One m7). So if I start camping with a full charge on my phone and on this device and set it on airplane mode - I could go the whole day listenting to music (via bluetooth headphones) and my phone would probably have about 30% charge (so at the end of the day, I'd need 1610mAh of charge). The solar panel charges at a rate of 200mA (per the rating on the back). When I tested in morning sun for a few hours, then partial shade the rest of the day, I think it was closer to an average of 130mA - over the course of a day and a half, I charged the battery backup only about 25% of the way.
It'd take 11.5 hours of full sun to provide enough electricity to charge my phone one time - in full sun. I camp/hike/etc. in shade and partial shade most of the time. So unless you're out on a boat in full sun or hiking in the dessert, my experience would suggest I may be more likely to get a full phone charge after around 18 hours of solar charging. Back to the beginning - if I turn my phone off overnight and charge overnight and the solar charger/battery is in partial sun for 10 hours a day - I would expect to be running a 300mA deficit every day of camping for my phone and another 500mA for my bluetooth headphones, more on really cloudy/stormy days. It could probably get me through 5 days if I was careful and constantly thinking about keeping it in the sun (with a dead battery at the end), but I think I'd be just as likely to take my 7w solar panel (1200mA output) and charge my 6000mAh battery backup off of it, fully charging it every day, since even partial shade gets me full charge in 8 hours.
Pros: it works - it does charge from the sun, but slowly
Cons: in order to get through a camping/hiking week, you need to make sure it gets as much sun as possible and keep electronics off/cell antenna off as much as possible.
I received a discounted product in exchange for an honest review.