Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on September 5, 2016
I've only used this for a day or two at this point, but it works well with my TomTom Via 1535. I couldn't find much in the way of alternatives when the suction cup on the factory mount failed completely. This works well. I seem to recall a review that complained about the arm being too stiff; not in my opinion. Looks like just the right amount of tension in the arm to keep it where you put it.
EDIT: I feel compelled to re-visit this review and back off the five star rating. A lot. Now that I've had this for a couple of weeks, it's become apparent that the suction cup won't hold a highly leveraged Tom Tom Via for a long period of time. So, really can't recommend this. I can, however, recommend that you don't buy it. Turns out it's not really capable of doing what it's supposed to do. Unless you use super glue to keep it in place on your windshield. Really can't recommend that, either.
on June 19, 2013
Gooseneck works as expected. I don't see the reason for all the hype that it does not work well. I found the offer a bit misleading as I thought it came with a free mini card but it comes with a micro reader instead. My error for not reading correctly.
on February 26, 2014
I bought this because for some reason, Tom Tom doesn't provide people with the gooseneck windshield mount and it doesn't even look like they offer them on their website anymore. I'm really not a fan of mounting anything to my dashboard, so I was really happy when I found this product on Amazon.

The product came and was extremely easy to set up, and the long gooseneck makes it easy for me to see and interact with my GPS. I use it in my Jeep Grand Cherokee and am happy to recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to mount something to their dashboard!
on September 5, 2016
I purchased two of them, 1 appeared good, the other on had a wrong part in bag. I sent the defect one back and ordered another one, the replacement came in and it was all in pieces which couldn't be put back together. I sent that one back also. The one which appeared to be good, I traveled to Florida and back and it fell apart in pieces in my hands. I liked the design of it but the company appears to have poor quality control people and over all poor quality in the design of it..
on April 22, 2017
Suction part will not stay stuck on smooth surfaces. Falls off in a couple of minutes. I have tried multiple surfaces including the TOM TOM dash disk
on July 10, 2014
Works as advertised. The slide fastener between the screen & the gooseneck is a bit tight, so it needs 2 hands, making it difficult to remove & reattach. OK if you live in East Jibib, but if you need to hide the GPS regularly, you may want to do a little judicious filing.

The other thing is that since the gooseneck effectively cantilevers the GPS, the GPS does vibrate when driving. The only way around that is to make sure the GPS rests on the dash or other stationery appendage of your cockpit.
on March 5, 2015
I purchased ChargerCity OEM Gooseneck Windshield Suction Cup Mount for my Tom-tom 1535. After I replace the mount on my Tom-tom 1535, I mounted it to Jeep windshield. Within minutes, it started to separate at the suction cup and mount. I left it like that for a few more minutes. It popped off the windshield and fell to the floor boards. The spring is now out of shape and cannot hold the GPS up any more.
review image review image
on May 12, 2017
Not well made. Cheap parts. The one I brought was defective, and couldn't get it to stick to windshield, checked the suction cup and it was torn in the back of cup, so it couldn't get a good seal. Don't buy!!!!
on May 26, 2014
Sticks well to my SUV windshield. Haven't had it fall-off yet despite bumpy New England roads.
Manufacturer suction couldn't make it one mile.
The GPS positioning pivot is not quite as strong. It has shifted a couple of times, but is still readable.

Highly Recommend!
on August 6, 2016
it's okay worked perfect the first few days after that could not get it to stick to the windshield any more no matter what i tried