Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on June 19, 2013
Gooseneck works as expected. I don't see the reason for all the hype that it does not work well. I found the offer a bit misleading as I thought it came with a free mini card but it comes with a micro reader instead. My error for not reading correctly.
on February 26, 2014
I bought this because for some reason, Tom Tom doesn't provide people with the gooseneck windshield mount and it doesn't even look like they offer them on their website anymore. I'm really not a fan of mounting anything to my dashboard, so I was really happy when I found this product on Amazon.

The product came and was extremely easy to set up, and the long gooseneck makes it easy for me to see and interact with my GPS. I use it in my Jeep Grand Cherokee and am happy to recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to mount something to their dashboard!
on April 22, 2017
Suction part will not stay stuck on smooth surfaces. Falls off in a couple of minutes. I have tried multiple surfaces including the TOM TOM dash disk
on July 10, 2014
Works as advertised. The slide fastener between the screen & the gooseneck is a bit tight, so it needs 2 hands, making it difficult to remove & reattach. OK if you live in East Jibib, but if you need to hide the GPS regularly, you may want to do a little judicious filing.

The other thing is that since the gooseneck effectively cantilevers the GPS, the GPS does vibrate when driving. The only way around that is to make sure the GPS rests on the dash or other stationery appendage of your cockpit.
on May 12, 2017
Not well made. Cheap parts. The one I brought was defective, and couldn't get it to stick to windshield, checked the suction cup and it was torn in the back of cup, so it couldn't get a good seal. Don't buy!!!!
on May 26, 2014
Sticks well to my SUV windshield. Haven't had it fall-off yet despite bumpy New England roads.
Manufacturer suction couldn't make it one mile.
The GPS positioning pivot is not quite as strong. It has shifted a couple of times, but is still readable.

Highly Recommend!
on August 20, 2017
great! had all the parts to fit my Tom-Tom great price
on August 6, 2016
it's okay worked perfect the first few days after that could not get it to stick to the windshield any more no matter what i tried
on June 28, 2017
Won't stick to windshield no matter what we've tried.
on January 31, 2015
Using rental cars frequently I found that this fitting works in all sorts of vehicles. It is strong and both flexible. The suction cup works well. My last rental was 9 days and I did not have any issues with the unit; it stayed in place all 9 days.