Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on January 19, 2011
I bought as a replacement for my Magellan 2036 and this didn't come close to fitting. It sat loose on the post, wobbling around. Worse, there is nothing to secure the connector, so even if it did fit, you'd need to plug/unplug every time instead of lifting/pushing the unit on or off. It is a terrible mount. They didn't even send the Micro USB Card Reader they said came with it. It wasn't advertised, but be aware that a dashboard disc is not included in the package either.

I am trying to return it now. I will update review if Charger City handles it properly by issuing a postage paid label and refunding me in full.
on October 28, 2012
It worked once. Afterwards it just kept falling off. When I looked inside the plastic unit, the rubber that sucks itself on to the windshied, had a large tear in it. I thought about returning it but the cost did not warrant the shipping costs. I thought about buying another one but it seems the quality is so poor that it would probalby would not last long any way.
on November 14, 2014
Was practical for my Magellan, but my biggest complaint is that it fits loosely. The GPS has a tendency to wobble a little bit when on the mount which can be annoying, but it was cheap and functional.
on November 5, 2016
Kinda thin plastic. I hope it holds up.
on April 26, 2014
Great idea but the suction isn't that good. Kept falling off the windshield. Tried everything but it never lasted.
Not so happy with this product
on March 4, 2016
Worked for me
on December 19, 2012
This was bought and added to another product to be used on a motorcycle. It didn't last very long. not that happy with the structure of the material.
on September 9, 2012
I had lost my original holder for my GPS. This is the perfect replacement for mine. Fits my model and holds on tight to the window.
on October 5, 2012
Quede muy mal con el regalo, se despega constantemente del vidrio quede muy mal y por mi ignorancia perdí el tiempo para devolverlo

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.