Solar Chargers, GRDE Portable 10000mAh Dual USB Output IP67 Water-Resistant Solar powered Phone Charger with 2 Flashlights Carabiner & Compass for iPhone iPad iPod Cell Phones Tablet Camera (Blue)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.53 (15%)|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Capacity: Built-in 10000mAh battery equipped with a compact solar panel, which could recharge the battery itself under sunlight for emergency purpose while outdoor
- Dual USB output charger ports with cover, universal 5V/1A and 5V/2.1A outputs are available for most digital devices, it can charge two devices simultaneously, automatic smart identification, it’s more convenient and practical
- 2 LED Flashlights: The 2 LED flashlight is bright, works perfectly in darkness, especially for emergency, it comes with 3 light Modes (Steady on /SOS /Strobe)
- The power bank equipped with a carabiner/hanger and a compass, the phone charger can be hung on a backpack, the compass will be very helpful if got lost in outdoors
- Excellent heat dissipation, IP67 Water-resistant, Dust-proof and Shock-Resistant, perfect for hiking, climbing, camping and other outdoor activity
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. It would take a long time to fully charge the solar charger due to the sunlight intensity and solar panel conversion rate, so we suggest you recharge it via outlet before your travel, hiking or other outdoor activities
Please Do Not take the solar power as the main power source, it’s only as a backup. In daily life, we highly recommend charge the power bank via outlet
2. It is water-resistant IP67, but should never immerse it in water or any other liquid
3. Please put the compass flat on the floor for the accuracy, any tilt would affect its direction
4. For your safety, please DO NOT leave the power bank in your car for solar charging or others, in case of high temperature and avoid crashing. Do not make charge while charging itself
GRDE 10000mAh Solar Battery Charger External Battery Pack Power Bank with Flashlight&Compass, a useful tool for camping or other outdoor activities (Rainproof, Dust-proof, Shockproof)
1. 10000mAh high capacity Li-polymer battery, it can charge your iPhone 6s up to 3.5 times
2. Dual USB charger ports with cover
It can charge iPhone iPad Apple Watch Cell Phone Smart Phone Tablet GPS Gopro Camera and so on
3. Super bright 2 led flashlight function with 3 modes (Steady light /SOS /Strobe)
4. Built-in compass on the back surface and comes with carabiner
5. Five pilot lamps indicate the status of power bank timely
6. IP67 water resistant, shock-resistant and dust proof, anti-explosion, lightweight, compact and reliable
Output1: DC 5.0V 1.0A (Max)
Output2: DC 5.0V 2.1A (Max)
1* Solar Power Bank (a compass on the back of the power bank)
1* USB Charging Cable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have left both packs in the Sun from sunup to sundown and it never got Beyond one blue light in fact when I removed it from the Sun the blue light turned off, I did this for 7 days straight and had the same results on both packs. This is nothing more than a battery pack that has a flashlight and it needs to be plugged in to an outlet in order to fully charge as far as the solar panel portion of it seems to me like a gimmick.
The LED lights came in handy when I had to jump start my car. Being a great add on.
The compass, I a m yet to use it. Being that I'm always using a map app on my phone. But I'm sure if I ever get lost in the woods it will be a perfect handy dandy tool to use.
Only con in it I found it was a bit heavy. And I only state this because I had clicked it on to my fanny pack, and yes you read that right, I own an fanny pack. lol