Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 16, 2015
I'm directionally challenged: I'm convinced I'm missing the gene that everyone seems to have to know which direction they're facing at any given time (I can tell if it's sunrise or sunset) or can drive to the same circuitous destination they went to 2 months ago. I can't do it an hour later. I can't even backtrack right after. Thus, I can't make it up my street without relying on my Garmin. I absolutely panicked when I got in my car a while ago and the charger cord was missing. I have to keep the cord in the car because our goofy cat has chewed every exposed electric cord in the house. I frantically searched the entire car and driveway. Suddenly I thought "hey! Hubby has an older GPS in his car--maybe it'll fit???"

Yay! It does.

But I was so shaken I had to get an extra. So of course I came to Amazon, the same place I got the Garmin, and stumbled onto this treasure. I don't understand any complaints: the cord is not just straight like the original one but is a coil so it fits perfectly between the accessory plug in the car and the back of the Garmin. And now I can easily get updates directly from the computer! And I don't have to worry about not getting enough juice to get satellite coverage when not in the car because I can plug into an electrical outlet!

What's not to love???? And I haven't even bothered with the other 2 little things that came with it. Maybe my son can use them?
on June 7, 2016
Great product will order again
on December 15, 2013
I like the fact that I can now charge my GPS at home and see the route I need to take before I ever get in the car.
on April 15, 2014
Excellent purchase...Great Bundle. This purchase far exceeded my expectation for the price. Thank you.... Chargers are a very good quality.
on March 17, 2014
I purchased this bundle for the Wall and USB Chargers as there was already a Car Charger with the Garmin. For the price, it's a great deal!
on February 5, 2017
Worked great the few times I used it then the cord came undone.
on June 17, 2015
Took me a while to get used to the GPS, but now I love it. The people at Garmin were VERY responsive. It was perfect on our last trip and took us right to the house we wanted in Acapulco.
on September 18, 2014
Not having any other packets for this purpose, I can only comment that this one was complete and worked as advertised. Delivery was prompt and seamless and all pieces have functioned as I needed. Recommended.
on May 27, 2016
Great charging pack
on May 27, 2016
as advertized

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.