Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 8, 2013
My cat chewed up and destroyed the original cable, so I took a gamble and got this cheap one. it works just as well to charge and transfer data as the original did, so I gotta say I like it! Pretty huge cost savings over buying one from Apple.
on May 8, 2014
terrible i bought 7 all broke terrible booo beware dont but this item broke i bought 7 not woth it at all boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i give a negative
on April 8, 2011
The cable I received looks identical to the original Apple cable. However, when I plug into my PC, my iPhone 3GS says the cable will not charge the phone. It does however, sync just fine. I gave 2 stars because the cable doesn't work completely as advertised, but on the positive side it appears to be an authentic apple cable.
on June 8, 2011
The connection to the phone on the cable I purchased would not connect with the phone (properly oriented). I was afraid of damaging the phone's connector with the effort it was taking to make it work. Examination of the connector under magnification indicated a slight structural difference over the original iPhone cable.
on June 14, 2013
Great buy!
on August 7, 2013
This item broke the very first time I used it. First of all I had trouble plugging it into my phone. Finally I got it in. When it was time to unplug it, it broke as soon as I started to pull it out. So disappointing.
on June 22, 2012
I receive the ítem but doesnt work, when i connect to the iPhone it s recognize the decide but doesnt charge.... I am feel very bad because i paíd for nothing
on March 19, 2016
works great. good quality
on February 12, 2013
First time using the cable, pulled at housing to remove from itouch and the plastic separated from the end, pulling the wires out of the metal connector. My computer shut down... I had to run an antivirus programm to start my computer again....
on June 16, 2014
This cable looks exactly same as the cable for my iPad and iPhone. But it does not charge my iPhone 4 and iPad 2. What a waste! I am very disappointed.