Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 7, 2016
After my original Wii remote batteries and charging station began to fail, I started looking for inexpensive replacements on Amazon. Flash forward a week or so and I received these items. Excited to finally play my Wii again without using regular AA batteries, I opened the box and put the new battery packs in my remotes and sat them on the new charger, but I noticed that only the left side of the charger was actually lighting up. I switched remotes and got the same result, so at that point I began to think that I had received a defective charger. I thought that one side working was better than none, so I let one of my remotes charge overnight. Eager again to play, I removed the remote from the charger to find that it hadn't charged at all. Later that evening, I put the other new battery in the remote and tried charging it overnight, and woke up again to find that it didn't charge either. So I not only received a defective charger, but also two defective batteries. I knew my remotes themselves were fine because I could install regular batteries and they worked perfectly. Oh well, the good part is that I didn't pay much for these, but I wasn't about to go through the hassle of returning them. I guess you really do get what you pay for!
on March 23, 2013
ATTN: DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.....This station does not work at all...I have pushed and shoved the remotes into the bay and they go red for about 10 seconds then stright to blue....WILL NOT CHARGE....I knew this item was to good to be true...I should have read more of the reviews but I thought Amazon stood by what the sellers had to offer...MY BAD...Thanks to the seller and Amazon...Why if there are so many bad reviews would Amazon continue to allow this to be sold???
on February 9, 2016
A long overdue review. My sons and I use it all the time. ALL the time. It does require you to be gentle or the connection pieces that the remotes sit on get bent and don't work so I wouldn't recommend it for young kids or particularly rough ones. I liked the product.
on January 9, 2017
These chargers are horrible. I purchased two of these so we could use recharged instead of having to buy batteries all the time. Bad idea!! The little connectors that have to touch that back of the controller bent on one them. The other station, will only half way charge the controller or not charge it at all, even though the lights changed from red to blue. What a rip off!! DO NOT BUY!!
on July 27, 2012
I just received this from UPS about 20 minutes ago. I excitedly removed the old batteries and covers, and installed the rechargeable packs. Upon putting them on the plugged-in dock, the lights flash wildly between purple and blue.

According to my instructional leaflet that arrived with the product: Charging should = ORANGE LED.
According to the information in the product description page: Charging should = RED LED.
What ACTUALLY happens when I set the controllers in the dock? extremely dull PURPLE LED (which flashes blue every few seconds).

On top of this, after the first 5 minutes, the LEDs went off entirely. I had to jiggle the Wiimotes to get the lights to come back on.
If you don't want to worry about receiving a quality product, I'd suggest buying a higher-end or Nintendo brand charging station. Not only does none of the literature and information match up with the product I received, but the physical appearance is even different. Definitely looks more cheaply made.

Pros: Cheap.
Cons: Received product which is mechanically and visibly different than advertised. Stops working frequently. Constantly switches between charging LED and charged LED. Battery packs a little rough to install as they seem a bit too large. Can't charge controllers while a gel cover OR wrist strap is installed.
on April 20, 2016
Very impressed with this product. The batteries last a really long time and they charge very quickly. We were so impressed we actually ordered another set. The kids love playing on the Wii and Wii U. This saves a lot of money on batteries. I would highly recommend this product. We have Wii brand we bought almost 5 years ago and they do not last as long as these do. The charging stations also charge much faster. I would recommend this to everyone and plan on purchasing a few more in the future as each kid has their own Wii and set of controllers. We would like to have rechargeable batteries for every controller.
on March 12, 2016
I'm not exactly sure but i'm assuming that the charger is actually pretty good. but the batteries are terrible. after less than 10 mins the battery goes from full to 2 bars. however i cant complain, it gives me a good 5-10 hours before it turns red. doesn't bother me at all considering the fact i grew up having to go on a scavenger hunt for AA Batterie just to give me not much playtime. this saves time and money.
on September 18, 2017
Works well with original Nintendo Wii remote controller. Does not work with Rock Candy gesture controller. The battery pack is too big.
on October 30, 2013
I have to admit. I didn't read the reviews until AFTER I made the purchase. I was a little worried afterwards, but upon receiving my product and trying it out, it worked flawlessly! Not only flawlessly, but better than what MOST of the reviews suggested. For instance, one review said it took them 12 hours for the initial charge. Mine took around 2 hours for the initial charge. One guy said it glows purple when it's done charging. It did. MANY people said that it was defective or didn't charge right and other such things. I don't know what the problem is. I only have one Wii remote, so I suggest maybe charging just one at a time? Or maybe they've fixed whatever was wrong with them before, as I see there are a TON of reviews for it. I don't regret my purchase. I've only had to charge my remote twice so far, and it works great, and the battery life, when fully charged, seems to last about as long as you'd expect: Around 5 or 6 hours of playtime. Great price. Great product. Glad to do business with this seller. A+ guys. Keep up the good work.
on November 9, 2011
So I needed a charging station (like everyone else with a Wii) and I started by looking for the cheapest one I could find, well...this was it. It works well enough, but when I purchased it I was really hoping to receive the primary pictured item (square, not round) but as is typical with cheap electronics on the internet such was not the case. It works as described and the rechargeable batteries are a cost saver, but there are a couple of issues I have with the design. One is the low back of the rounded base version leaves the remote "loose" in its dock, so if you are not very deliberate in placing the remote just so it will not make proper contact for charging. Although its easy enough to discern if you've gotten it positioned correctly by the glowing blue led changing to red once charging. However, the remote just never feels secure, so the chance of it toppling out of its base due to a inadvertent bump is highly probable. I had anticipated this possibility and chose this item based on the picture (my bad), and expected the square base to offer a little better support in this regard.

The other issue is that the connection cord for this item is roughly 12" inches in length so you have limited options as to the distance of placement away from the Wii console itself (the cord utilizes a USB connection on the back of the Wii). Also, a general annoyance is the unit only charges when the Wii is powered on or in (yellow light) stand-by mode.

All in all, this is a decent product for the price...but you do get what you pay for.