- Save 10% on FRiEQ 6 Feet Hi-Speed Micro USB Cable when you purchase 1 or more Bolse® 7 Port SmartIC USB Charger offered by LowerPriceUSA. Enter code 3UGVR7PM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Bolse® Apple MFi Certified Lightning USB Cable when you purchase 1 or more Bolse® 7 Port SmartIC USB Charger offered by LowerPriceUSA. Enter code KGK4Q2AP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Bolse® 60W / 12-Amp 7-Port Fast Charging USB Wall / Desktop Charging Station With SmartICᵀᴹ Technology - Full Speed Charging for iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Touch Screen Tablet, Cell Phone, MP3 Player, (AC 110-220V International), Detachable 5 ft / 1.5 M Power Cord
|Sale:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (40%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 7 Multiple USB Port Charger - This portable fast Wall / Desktop charger simultaneously charges up to 7 devices at once. It charges your Apple iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5s, 4, 4s, iPad 5, Mini, MP3 Players, iPod touch 4th generation, Samsung galaxy S5, S4, S3, Tab 2.0. Nexus 4, Xoom, Paperwhite, Tablet, Barnes Noble Nook, blu electronic cigarette. Safely use any port for any device with any USB charger cord.
- SmartICTM Technology - The way the SmartIC technology works is by distributing the perfect charge to each mobile device individually and simultaneously, automatically recognizing what you have plugged in with our micro smart chip. Once the battery is full, charging will automatically stop for that specific device. Even if you have completely different devices plugged in, each one will receive an OEM quality charge, which is the best possible in terms of speed and effectiveness.
- Extreme compact size - Easily fits in pocket. (Roughly the same size as a iPhone 4 in Verizon) AC 110-220V input voltage for any international or European travel, and a detachable 5 FT / 1.5M power cord is included for easy transport.
- Soft LED Indication Light - Blinks when the devices begin overcharging. Simply unplug your device / USB charger cable to protect it from over charging or short circuiting.
- Safety - A multiple-device charger can pose risks to mobile devices, as it may provide fluctuating power output. Bolse takes care of this issue and ensures that each device connected to the charger is safe. Each USB port equipped with an over current, over voltage, and short circuit protector. In the event that the charger lowers its power output, the device will stop charging.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 4.33 inches, 2.68 inches, 1.26 inches
Completely charge all your devices at the fastest possible speed for tablets, phones, power banks, and other USB devices. 5V/12A total output.
Most powerful USB charger on the market (60W/12A)-that means it will charge 5 iPad Airs at full speed simultaneously.
It works with all tablets, iPhones, and Android devices with a USB charger, including Samsung Galaxy S5 and S4, Galaxy Note 2 and 3, and LG G2. It's compatible with all Android devices with a detachable 1.5M/5FT power cord.
SmartICTM Technology: the way the SmartIC technology works is by distributing the perfect charge to each device individually and simultaneously, automatically recognizing what you have plugged in. Once the battery is full, charging will automatically stop for that specific device. Even if you have completely different devices plugged in, each one will receive an OEM quality charge, which is the best possible in terms of speed and effectiveness. The technology is so advanced, it will give a different OEM level charge to your devices. **We strongly recommend using your original cable (such as MFI-Certified) to get full speed charging.**
A multiple-device charger can pose risks to mobile devices, as it may provide fluctuating power output. Bolse takes care of this issue and ensures that each device connected to the charger is safe. Each USB port is equipped with an over current, over voltage, and short circuit protector. In the event that the charger lowers its power output, the device will stop charging.
Top Customer Reviews
Being the skeptic that I am I did populate this with a Samsung Note 3, Samsung Tab 3 10.1, iPad 2, HTC Droid Incredible and some bluetooth speakers and other devices. Only the tablets and the Note 3 were high current drawing devices - the others were just fine in 1 Amp ports. This charged all of them at varying levels of remaining capacity, and I played musical ports while doing it. I'd swap one device's port for another and this charger (and the devices) apparently did not care. I did not time the charging, but roughly guessing everything seemed to charge up about the same as if I used their OEM wall chargers.
One thing to note is the instructions highly recommend that you only use OEM cables when charging with this device. When I ran my tests I used the original cables for my two Samsung devices, but third party ones for the others because I had long since worn out or lost the originals. This still worked without problems, but I do recommend following the advice in the instructions if possible.
Technology aside, there are other reasons why I love this charger and awarded it five stars. First, it comes with a return card in case you are not satisfied. That impressed me. Another thing that indicated that this company is focused on customer satisfaction is a notice in the packaging that clearly explains the limits of this charger.Read more ›
07/26/2015 Update: As I stated originally, I emailed the manufacturer at the email address provided on their website, email@example.com; in that email I included the original Amazon information. I never received a reply. Subsequently I posted the review here on Amazon. Apparently they monitor reviews on Amazon because they commented on my review asking me to contact them. I resent the email and the Amazon invoice, but once again I got no response, which presumably means they either don't monitor or ignore the support email address. I wonder if the other folks who elicited comments from the manufacturer ever actually got through?
Just suck it up and spend $35 (unless you find it even here cheaper). If you were to buy 7 high-quality power blocks (chargers), you would spend a whole lot more and would also make your charging station a mess of power blocks (like I used to have). Now it all looks clean and even visitors compliment and also charge their portable devices!
Highly recommended. Thank you for reading.
--------- Update February 10th, 2016 --------
Works perfectly. No issues!
I'm using my Bolse charging station with a Belkin Power Conserve Switch (the Bolse doesn't come with an on/off switch, so I highly recommend), some Design Ideas Brocade Letter Holders, and an IKEA Raskog Cart. Together with some shorter charge cables I picked up inexpensively from Monoprice, they make the perfect charging center!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just what I needed.
Supplies plenty of power to all ports to charge seven devices simultaneously.
Been using for about a year now, and have had zero issues.
Everything I own plugs in and charges quickly (depending on the quality of the charging cables you buy). Read more
We have had this for a couple months now, working fine, charges several things at once, have not noticed slower charging using most of the ports. It's small, that's what I like.Published 7 days ago by shihtzu
I've had this for over a year now with no problems. I"m actually buying another one. Have used it to power several Beagle Bone Black and Raspberry Pis at the same time,... Read morePublished 27 days ago by Brandon Murphy
This is one of the most useful utility device for my travel. I am a photographer and scuba diver, so I carry a DSLR, an underwater camera, a Gopro 3+ with wifi remote , one/two... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Md. Tanveer Yasser
Great size and right capacity for all my electronics. Had nice features.Published 1 month ago by Judy F. Wilson
I've purchased two of these so far and they're great to the point I basically forgot them within a day or two of setup. Read morePublished 1 month ago by James Nelson