Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell lives in North Augusta, South Carolina with his wife, Amy. Charles has self published 10 books. Most of his books are set in small Southern towns like Millen, Statesboro, North Augusta and Waynesboro. Charles ventured off the beaten path with I Know I Will Die In The Silence - The Burryman which is set around the Burryman Festival in South Queensferry Scotland. Charles is a music lover and football junkie. If you need some down home horror and suspense, Charles definitely has something for you.
Titles By Charles Campbell
Even Witches Can Cry
The Spirit Of Langley Pond
Glenda's & The Snake Lady
Bonus Story: Flat Tire
It was 1982 and seven friends were having the time of their lives in Myrtle Beach, SC. Among them, one was carrying a secret. A secret that was exposed on this fateful trip. A secret that set in motion a dark force that would haunt them all through the years. That was, until it decided to go hunting. The friends would have to come together to face this dark entity. It would test their love for one another and push them to the edge of madness. The trick in all of this was to...
1. The Last Flight Out tells the story of a young lady and elderly man on a plane ride to nowhere.
2. The Monster's Not real follows two ladies filming a documentary on Big Cats in the African flat-lands. What they find, or what finds them, turns into a fight for survival.
3. The Final Yes centers around a young girl and her blood thirsty friend. A creepy vampire tale.
4. What happens when a serial killer gets trapped by the mother and brother of one of his victims? Find out in Going In Circles.
5. Scout's Honor chronicles the courage of young men in the wilderness as they must face and fight an unrelenting force.
6. What would you give to be loved, admired and wanted? One woman finds out in The Price of The Priestess