Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Charles-Hubert, Paris Satin Finish Mechanical Pocket Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on October 25, 2010
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend for our 2 year anniversary. He absolutely loves it!!! I think a pocket watch makes any guy look sophisticated and handsome. My guy, a 23 year old, loves being able to see the mechanics of the watch and I love the cover so that he is less likely to break it!! :)
on September 1, 2012
i bought this watch as a gift. it arrived within 24 hrs, presentation and packaging were great! it is very beautiful, stylish and lighter than i thought it would be. it has to be winded every day but it keeps very accurate time. gift recipient was very impressed and happy with it!
on October 2, 2012
My husband LOVES his watch - takes it out to check the time frequently and loves to show it off. As other reviewers stated, there was a problem with the cover. There is a tiny piece that holds the cover closed that broke after a couple of weeks. But he puts it in a little case and loves the watch anyway.
He loves watching the inner parts work, and it keeps excellent time.
Took off a star for the cover not latching any more.
update - March, 2013
Took off another star for the cover coming off altogether.
He still loves it, though.
on June 12, 2010
This watch was purchased as a Father's Day gift. It came just days after I placed my order. It is a beautiful piece at such an amazing price. My husband loves it and gets lots of compliments. We've had it for a month and have absolutely no complaints. It works perfectly just as directed.
on March 2, 2010
I love this watch. It was an anniversary gift for my husband - and he is actually proud to own it - he likes to show it off!! It's fun to open it and see the inside workings of the watch. It's very attractive - oh, and it keeps accurate time, too!
on December 23, 2012
It sure was a nice looking watch, and it came in some very nice packaging, but I stopped working the fist day I used it. I wound it up and it seemed to work fine during the day but stopped that night. The next day it worked for a few hours stopped again and after that it would only run for 10 to 20 seconds before it would stop again. (And yes I did check to be sure it was still wound up.)

I have arranged to have it sent back to Amazon tomorrow. This will be my first ever return of any product I ever purchased from them.
on August 6, 2012
I bought this watch for my husband for our anniversary. It is VERY beautiful. He loves just to wind and look at it. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect piece. Much more beautiful than the picture shows. Will not be disappointed.
on April 18, 2012
This watch came so quickly the mail, I was shocked and thrilled! It was also packaged in a beautiful case and looks very classy (perfect for a gift). I bought this watch for my boyfriend and I know he's going to love it! If you're interested in getting one of these watches you will not be disappointed!
on December 1, 2011
Watch works great. Wind it up every 24 hours or so, as the instructions say, and it keeps good time. Looks very nice. Decent price. One small problem. The numeral for 4 is "IIII"...... [ after getting far too much egg on my face, I must correct my review. I still would prefer "IV", as that's what I'm used to seeing (yes, even on clocks), but since I'm now aware that the "IIII" is not a manufacturing error, I can at least give it the rating it deserves. ]
on May 30, 2011
I love this watch. It keeps great time and has the perfect weight. The look is very simple yet sophisticated. My only comment would be that the spring and lock mechanism on the front cover is a bit inconsistent. I bought 5 for my groomsman and some open and close smoothly, while others my not have as much spring when they open, or require a good pinch before locking closed. None were bad enough to return but I have spoken with the service rep. at Charles Hubert to ask about the warranty and they would gladly fix any manufacturing defects and return the watch quickly. They were very nice and will absolutely back up the lifetime warranty. That alone makes this watch a great deal!