Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.25 shipping
Charles Viancin Hibiscus Lid - Medium 9"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 9” Lid in Pink Hibiscus Design
- The perfect blend of fun and functional, our lids work effectively on a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and materials including: stainless steel, glass, plastic, ceramic, and even wood. Essentially, the silicone lid acts as a large suction cup which creates an airtight seal that insulates both hot and cold foods, deters pests, and preserves freshness and flavor.
- Our lids are incredibly durable. Made from BPA-free silicone, they are able to withstand extreme temperatures ranging from 220 degrees C / 428 degrees F to -40 degrees C / -40 degrees F.
- CHARLES VIANCIN lids help keep messes contained to your pots and pans and not all over your kitchen counter. Done are the days of wasting plastic wrap and aluminum foil. Our lids can be used over and over again and are incredibly easy to clean.
- The silicone construction ensures that our lids are safe to use with most appliances including: ovens, microwaves, refrigerators, freezers, and dishwashers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Charles Viancin Lilypad Lid - Large 11"
Charles Viancin Silicone Drink Covers 4 inch Watermelon - Set of 2
Charles Viancin Drink Covers or X-Small Lids - Set of 6 Hibiscus, Sunflower and Lily Pad
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ArtsiHome||Livio & Vlad||Livio & Vlad||Hard to Find Items|
The Charles Viancin Hibiscus Lid is a beautiful and practical alternative to plastic wrap. Unlike plastic wrap this silicone lid can be reused over and over. The lid seals tight on all smooth rims, meaning any bowl can be used for food storage. The Sunflower Lid creates an airtight, watertight seal for reheating and storing. It can also be used while serving food, to keep your dishes hot or cold for longer. Each lid is oven, microwave, dishwasher and heat safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Original review: I have both the Hibiscus and Sunflower covers in various sizes. I like them.
I purchased a pair of the 4" ones specifically to cover our large coffee mugs when we are outdoors for breakfast on the patio. They do look cute on top of the mugs.
If I pushed gently on the center flower once it was in place, it created a soft suction.
The reason I won't be buying anymore of this size for myself or for gifts is that when I took
the cover off, it dipped into my coffee and then I had a drippy disc that I needed to dry off. I think the problem is that this disc is extremely thin. It isn't as thick as the larger sizes. I practiced putting the lid on and taking it off numerous times, but still had the same problem frequently.
There was also an issue of condensation. What does one do with the lid while drinking? Hold it, put it upside on the table (condensation runs off) or maybe try to just lift it up a little bit and drink with the lid in place. None of those solutions work for me. Frankly, a stainless insulated mug with a lid is a much better solution for a mug of coffee that you want to
use outdoors and keep covered.
Until they make the 4" ones a little thicker, I plan to stick with the larger discs. The larger discs are better.
These really do work well, you honestly can pick some bowls up by the lid and not have the bowl fall down, the suction can be that good! I would recommend these! I like that they are washable and reusable so I don't feel like I'm adding more trash to the land fill if I'm using saran wrap or tin foil. Love these!
The one thing that is tedious is that they do seem to absorb the smell of your food. and the cute handle is hollow allowing food to pop up in there and stick. So pretty I can't seem to take away a star for this. They make other flowers and colors but I liked this one the best. This brand is sold at BED BATH & BEyond if you want to see and touch them first.
TIP: I am a big user of white vinegar and baking soda so this usually takes care of smell issues.
Gentle Readers and Responders in the Review section, Please remember that Reviews are for the Product, first and foremost. Slow mailing, damage from shipping, and issues with a seller, are not the topics to base your Star Rating here. Your opinion on how well the product works or not and your opinion or reaction to the product is what readers need to know. Comments on the packing and the seller can be made in the review but not in the star rating. Thank you.
They look great on the serving table. The Hibiscus lids are also transparent so you can see whats inside the bowls without taking them off.
What I don't like about them:
- Be careful to not store the bowls in tight spaces as the lids come off easily if even touched on the sides.
- They retain water marks which can look shabby.
- The Charles Viancin logo that runs down along the radius is too loud.. should have been more discrete.