Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on October 24, 2015
 I love Charley Harper designs! These postcards are of a nice quality, all cards have different designs. This video does not show you all the cards in the booklet (I started in the middle and I already used some), but it gives you an impression of the cards in here: some are more abstract than others.
Honestly I like these designs so much sometimes I feel like keeping all of these and framing them instead of sending them off...
on January 9, 2017
Charley Harper drawing are among my most favorite. When I found I could buy stationery I was VERY happy. I find their products make wonderful gifts since there are many designs and formats. And his children also create cool designs so it continues. One of the first places I go when I need gifts for birthdays, holidays, just cause, or I need something. They are fun as well as wonderful to look at.
on December 12, 2015
As a postcrosser I look for the following in a postcard book - easily detachable (preferably without perforations), solid card stock, a good variety of pictures for the price, colorful and interesting images. I found all of the aforementioned requirements apply to this postcard book. What I didn't expect to find, especially because it's an animal themed book (I don't dislike animals, I just don't possess the visual appreciation for them that most people do) is that the art is quite stunning. It's a very unique take on animals without being too...out there. The illustrations are appropriate for adults and kids alike, and I've gotten nothing but compliments from the recipients (which have ranged from siblings to online secret santa gift recipients to postcrossing veterans with collections of cards in the thousands). The only thing you might dislike is the glossy back. If you use an ink pen, write with caution and give ample drying time.
on April 4, 2017
Postcards are lovely, easy to remove, and fun to send.
If you are too concerned about the increased postage, they easily trim to the standard size for use with post-card stamps.
I use these for birthday cards, taped onto the present. What a fun resource!
on February 19, 2013
Beautiful postcards, however the only downside is that you are required to tear them out from the booklet, leaving perforated lines on the side of the postcard. I would have rather a box of postcards. However, the postcards themselves are absolutely unique and very artistic
on September 9, 2012
Images were great.

Quality of the card its self was so-so.

I purchased the postcard set to actually write and send it in mail, however, the cards have highly glossed surfaces, which, ink will smear if accidentally touched and will take a long time to dry. I now glue on another piece of paper on the card and put weights on top before I write so the card will not curl up.

Also, even if the card did not have a glossy surface, there are too much prints on the back that there is not much space left to write. Hard to rip off from the book as well... I ruined few cards along the process of detaching them. I wished the set were individual cards in a box.

The cards didn't quite meet my needs in terms of being able to write on it. Though, the images its self were cute and I think these cards are great if you are getting it only as a keeper.
on March 6, 2013
I participate in postcrossing.com and I have had nothing but rave reviews from the recipients of Charley Harper postcards. they are just wonderful!
on April 11, 2014
Almost every single post card in here is a winner! These postcards are sturdy, a good size, and rip out easily. I participate in postcrossing and these are the cards I always send to international recipients. It seems these cards are the most likely to make it to their destination, as opposed to many store bought touristy cards (which tend to be smaller and not as great of quality). They are so beautiful, that I have often wanted to hoard them all to myself to frame!
on August 19, 2014
I have a couple of reasons for the 3 stars...

The paper quality is the equivalent of a nice magazine cover - not super flimsy but easily bendable. I am a little bit worried about how this will do going overseas. I wish it was a little bit thicker.

The images have various amounts of white borders. Some have a little bit, some have a lot. I have attached a picture. I don't really like how that looks, that it doesn't fill up the whole page.

I wouldn't order these again but I do really like the artwork so it's disappointing.

Heads up for all of you postcard lovers, the back and front are both glossy finish which means that ballpoint and any sort of fountain will smudge which is another reason to possibly avoid these.
review image
on March 27, 2017
Good group of Charlie's pics. Perfect size for making a small scale grouping.