- Age Range: 7 - 10 years
- Grade Level: 2 - 3
- Lexile Measure: 510L (What's this?)
- Series: Charlie Bumpers
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Peachtree Publishers; Reprint edition (September 1, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1561458244
- ISBN-13: 978-1561458240
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.5 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#101,630 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #203 in Books > Children's Books > Holidays & Celebrations > Halloween
- #331 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Boys & Men
- #1168 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > School
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Charlie Bumpers vs. the Teacher of the Year Paperback – September 1, 2014
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"The swift-paced story is powered by peppy repartee between Charlie and the people in his life, as well as his droll internal monologue (including his repeated observation, 'Trick question! No good answer!')." - Publishers Weekly
"Harley has teamed once again with illustrator Gustavson (Lost and Found, 2012) to create a real-life world in which a likable kid must face the everyday terrors of childhood: enormous bullies, looming teachers and thick gym coaches with huge pointing fingers. Into this series opener, Harley magically weaves the simple lesson that people, even teachers, can surprise you." - Kirkus Review
About the Author
Bill Harley is a two-time Grammy Award-winning storyteller, musician, and writer who has been writing and performing for kids and families for more than twenty-five years. He is the recipient of Parents’ Choice and ALA awards. He won a 2007 Grammy Award for his children’s storytelling album Blah Blah Blah and a 2009 Grammy Award for his children’s spoken-word album Yes to Running! Bill Harley Live. He lives in Massachusetts.