Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on October 9, 2014
Very cute. I can't wait to see my little guy in it.
on June 9, 2014
Needed this within 48 hours for my daughters 2nd grade musical performance. AGH! Arrived as scheduled and fit perfectly. Made out of thick fur costume material and all seems were sewn with a serger, making for a durable product. If my daughter was younger, I think this would have been a great, long lasting dress up costume. Several compliments from parents and teachers at the recital. Would highly recommend the product and seller. Thank you for bailing this time strapped mama out of a bind!
on February 20, 2014
My 6 year old wanted to be a Zebra for Halloween (she's in a zebra phase) and I found this. Super easy costume which I love as a parent. She loves it so much we have it in her dress up box and she wears it quite a bit just playing and it has help up great. A purchase well made.
on November 24, 2012
Even fit my 2.5 year old who is 39 inches tall, yet will easily fit an older kid too. Loved it!
on November 9, 2016
A 9 year old could never fit in this
on January 11, 2016
Runs small for my size 7 daughter

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.