|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $9.49 (73%)
Charlie Franks is A-OK (Coco and Charlie Franks Novels Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 238 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 10 - 16|
|Grade Level: 4 - 10|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I'm looking forward to more books in this series:-).
Cheers👑 to Cecily Anne Paterson
From the point of view of Charlie Franks, (Coco's twin sister) you see some difficult times of making new friends, jealousy and anger as there is a big change for the family and happiness and confidence when completions are won.
From riding horseback in a storm, to winning competitions, this book really takes you along. The main character, Charlie Franks, is 14 years old. Starting a new school isn't as easy as it seems. The book is intriguing, unforgettable and completely relatable for teenage girls.
The author, Cecily Anne Paterson, writes amazing books that really show the problems that girls face all over Australia. It's totally relatable and has a great action scene as she rides horseback in a storm through rivers during an emergency.
I'm this book I loved how the author gave such detail even to the little things. Especially the moral. Which for me was about having bravery and doing so much for the people you love. Charlie is so courageous and soon realises that it isn't all about her in the world. Which, in my opinion, is one of the greatest messages to be sending out to girls.
I loved, LOVED, LOVED the book!!!!!!!. Honestly, it'll be one that you'll be reading under your covers with a flashlight. IMPOSSIBLE to put down!! Please read it!!! it's inspiring, intriguing and unforgettable.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Siblings
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Girls & Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Animals > Horses
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Siblings
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Girls & Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > World Literature