- Series: Charlotte From A Tour Guide's Perspective
- Paperback: 262 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 3 edition (June 7, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1533673608
- ISBN-13: 978-1533673602
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,614,390 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Charlotte From A Tour Guide's Perspective Dec. 2015 Update Book II of II: queencitytours.com 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
I have been writing since grade school and have won awards for my originality and personal touch. I received my first recognition/award for writing an essay to accompany a drawing that I created and presented to my elementary school in Miami, Florida, as an entry into a contest to select my school's new mascot. My drawing was not selected but to my surprise my essay won first place! Since then I have been hooked on the innate power of the written word.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|