- Grade Level: 3 - 4
- Series: Fishes and Whales (Book 8)
- Paperback: 28 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (December 18, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1981859462
- ISBN-13: 978-1981859467
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,067,802 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Charlotte's Arctic Ocean (Fishes and Whales) (Volume 8) Paperback – Large Print, December 18, 2017
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
From the Author
About the Author
Bryce L. Meyer is scientist and engineer, who has spent thousands of hours on, and in, rivers, lakes, and oceans. He has graduate degrees in biology and engineering, and loves to learn by drawing and exploring. In addition to children's and grown-up books that teach real world nature, he also has books about another passion, space, that teach (more) STEM to lower and middle grades. He is married to a hockey-girl who deals with his oddities, and has nieces and nephews whose names appear on each book in the Fishes and Whales series.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|