- Paperback: 116 pages
- Publisher: Fort Canoga Press (December 7, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615936768
- ISBN-13: 978-0615936765
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.3 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,735,823 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Charlotte's Home Of The Blues: 40 Years Of The Double Door Inn Paperback – December 7, 2013
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Debby Wallace was a Charlotte-based author with a deep appreciation for the Double Door Inn. Wallace passed away in 2009. Daniel Coston is a North Carolina-based photographer, writer and editor. He was since released two more books, There Was A Time, and North Carolina Musicians: Photographs And Conversations.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|