Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

90%
10%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on April 3, 2010
I haven't read Charlotte's web in English, and I chose it to practice reading in Spanish as one of the first books... after all that's how I got fluent in English.

it was great!

Beautiful, well-told story.
on November 26, 2016
I read the English version years ago, and this translation is spot-on! The plot line is as funny as ever. I know I will be reading this one again.
on May 17, 2014
I bought these books for my students who speak Spanish better than English. They really seemed proud of the books.
on September 16, 2016
Muy buen libro.
on January 2, 2014
Charlotte's Web is a book that all little girls should have. I have company from out of the country and the children ddid not speak English..The book is great. I know they will enjoy it. Thanks for a good translation.

Cuban Girl
on March 7, 2014
I buy spanish books to take to Guatemala on mission trips and Charlottes Web is a wonderful childrens book. Was happy to find that they had it in Spanish. The children will love it!
on May 31, 2014
.The items is as expected. I would definitely refer to family and friends for purchase. The book is very good for children
on January 19, 2013
I had never read La telarana de Carlota as a child and only had a vague idea of the story when I purchased this book. As an adult what a sweet surprise it was to discover this classic children's tale.
on March 27, 2015
My favorite children's book (almost my favorite adult book), in Spanish! Great for learning since I know the English version so well. And I can compare the two if I don't know a Spanish word.
on April 11, 2013
An all time classic - but in Spanish for my 12th grade student. She is enjoying the book all over again on another level, and practicing her Spanish at the same time.