- File Size: 266 KB
- Print Length: 65 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Wild Rose Press, Inc (January 6, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 6, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B018L2U904
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #959,388 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Charm Me (A Candy Hearts Romance) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Summer and Devlin meet when Summer wants to buy a gun and learn to shoot for self-protection. Sparks fly immediately. But each character has a secret he or she needs to share before they can become a couple.
When Devlin invites Summer to his cabin in the mountains along with his sister and her husband, the romance bursts into bloom. Despite the cold and snow of their surroundings, the couple’ attraction develops and the sparks grow hotter. . .igniting flames of passion.
This is not only a fun Valentine’s Day read, but also a perfect story to read with a warm cup of chocolate, coffee, or tea on a chilly evening.
I enjoyed the attraction between the two unconventional characters and found Summer’s dog, Piper, cast perfectly in the supporting role. A great winter read.
My suggestion is to grab a hot chocolate and a comfortable spot. Settle down to an entertaining read.
With the skittishness of Summer around the dangers lurking in the dark, I thought more would've unfolded which might've created a more in-depth plot. Maybe if this was a full length novel rather than a short story, my wish would've came true. However, this was a short story who's main focus was on love ---hence it being a Valentine's story.
True to form with all LOVE stories, there was romance and romantic gestures. Devlin sure knew how to woo a woman. Lucky witch (Summer).
All in all, not a bad read. Short, sweet and (for lack a better word) charming. :)
Most recent customer reviews
Summer is a yoga instructor who owns a local studio.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards