Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Charmed Book of Love Spells (Miniature Editions)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on May 26, 2005
Since the very first season, my girlfriends and I have made it our little ritual to get together every Sunday (now, Thursday in the past) and watch our three favorite supernatural sisters. I purchased this mini-book for all my friends this Valentine's Day and gave it to them before the show started. They loved them. The spells are fun and there are other sections on demons and quotes from the show. I do wish the book had some of the drawings from the original book of shadows, but I can't complain since the graphics are decent. I am always surprised at the graphics and photos on the other Charmed merchandise; the Season One DVD for example, has a real second rate look to it. It seems like the producers would have some really cool graphics at their disposal - but I digress. The mini book is great. I really recommend this little book as a must have for any Charmed fan.
on March 22, 2005
I LOVED the book. Only problem is that it's so small, it made it hard to really read. But if you like all thing's 'Charmed', and want some of the spell's they cast on the show, among other thing's, then you should get this book. Just be warned about it's size.
on June 30, 2011
I love the movies and decided to start reading the books also. I have found that I love the books too. This little book gives you some of the spells that were actually in the Tv series which I think is really cute. I enjoy reading it over and over.
on April 6, 2009
cute book with the love spells but only about 2 X 3 inches, tells what demons are in the show and their powers.
on February 21, 2008
I was a little shocked at how small the book was when I opened the box, but got over that very quickly when I started to read it. It has all the spells I thought it would, and even more! For being such a tiny book it sure packs a lot into itself!
on January 4, 2014
Great gift for my charm fan in the family. Managed to get all the series and it was their favorite gift! Also grabbed other Charmed item so was a very happy face at Christmas.
on February 14, 2007
this was a nice little spell book to have. but beware of the size because it is a small one but if you are a fan if the show then you should get it.
on July 6, 2010
i love it! this item was my first order i made,and the price is great,ship in time and in a good condition now is part of my collection of charmed.
on February 4, 2010
The preview indicated minature, however, I was a bit disappointed it WAS SO small. Still...no complaint on book otherwise.
on October 2, 2013
Love everything about Charmed no matter what it is. This book is a great novelty item to have if you love the show.