|Fits as expected||
Satin Charmeuse Chemise with Belt in 5 Colors, S , M, L, Up2date Fashion Style#CheRG
|You Save:||$2.00 (22%)|
- Regular machine wash
- Extremely light weight and comfortable for a great night's sleep.
- Silky feel & look, but easy to take care of.
- Brand new, sealed packed and reasonbly priced.
- Unique style chemise with belt for for desired fit and also for extra stylish look.
- SMALL: Length (36in), Chest (36in), Sweep (20in). MEDIUM: Length (36in), Chest (38in), Sweep (21in). LARGE: Length (36in), Chest (40in), Sweep (22in).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This is extremely light weight chemise and delivered to you sealed packed with all the tags attached. Please send us an email if you would like more quantities for wedding or party. We are the retailer and wholesaler of women's sleepwear. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007I8N6C6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 7, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Fabric comfortable & silky, I like the feel of the item on my skin.
Beautiful color - exactly as shown in the picture
I dislike the straps, they feel fragile and I am fearful of breaking them
Also the back of the strap, the plastic piece, does not sit well on my skin
The tie on the item could be a little longer. I would have liked to be able to wrap it around the back and tie it in the front but the tie is too short to do that.
Overall: A nice, good priced, item & I do recommend it to others.
The Seller was very good at responding quickly with a 50% refund.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It looked nice and fit well but the fabric was super static-ey and annoying to sleep in.Published 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
My wife opened it on Xmas. She really like the color & texture of the material. Fits perfect. Definetly order from this site in future.Published 18 months ago by Jonathan Casio
The material is okay, but the item fits kind of awkwardly. I wouldn't buy again.Published 20 months ago by Tara Brobst
Fits well around the top but the bottom is uncomfortably snug. I may have to cut a slit. I believe I purchased a medium, which I usually do without having a problem. Read morePublished 20 months ago by KatieD