Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on January 3, 2013
Ok so the sizing info chart says a 2X is an 18/20 .. I wear an 18 . my 13 yr old daughter is model thin and wears junors jeans size 1! yet when my package arrived I couldn't squeeze into the bottoms I took them to my daughter and said just for laughs try these on.. she put them on and they were baggy but they should have FALLEN off her if they were a realistic 18!! I call total BS on this product especially being "Plus size" .. I will never order from this supplier again. I'm very disappointed with this purchase
0Comment| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 23, 2012
I originally bought the red version of this item...I liked them so much that I decided to buy every single color that they had available at the time. The material of this item is fantastic! It feels smooth, light weight, and comfortable. The item also fits well and that says something considering I'm a very unusual size. (Being 4'7"). I highly recommend these to anyone looking for affordable & awesome sleepwear! I have absolutely no complaints!
on June 27, 2017
The top was really large and I wear XL and pants a bit small
on January 9, 2015
This fit so horribly that it was hilarious. There is nothing good about this at all. material is horrible. it's like they have no idea what a woman looks like. uncomfortable. Its just so bad.
actually go ahead and buy it to see how ridiculously awful it is.
on April 24, 2014
I have no problem with the quality but the design is different from what was shown online.on the picture it looks like a long top and short that you can walk around with in the living room and kitchen . You only realize how wrong you were when you look at the item physically.Its too brief and small.I couldn't use it.
on April 18, 2014
Ok I wear a size 18-20 depends on the brand. Well that being said, the shorts fit perfect. I ordered a 3x because I wanted them to be comfortable to sleep and lounge in. The shirt is HUGE!!!! I would have to take it in at least 3 inches on each side! But the shorts are much smaller lol no woman Ive ever seen would fit into these sized shorts and at the same time have a upper half that would fit the top! LOL the top is also wayyyyyyy to short! Im 5 foot 1 and its like a belly shirt! im just going to find a nice t shirt in the same color. But im for sure loving on the shorts.... be warned if you are any bigger than a 20 you will not fit in the shorts!
on September 27, 2013
First of all, the delivery and shipping were right on time. As a crossdressing male, finding lingerie that fits is difficult. The size is right on. I'm 5'7" and weigh 172lbs, and have a 40" chest without breastforms. I ordered an XL and it fit perfectly. The bottom is fine, but the top is a bit loose. However, it's not a camisole I would wear out under a top and I think that since it is more of a sleeping outfit, it's fine the way it is. My wife likes it as well and I think we'll both be getting it in other colors.
on March 23, 2016
I wish they had dropped the straps at the sides of the chemise. Somehow it spoils the image and may even come off as a bit cheapened. The flow lines would be much more appealing without them. I didn't expect that or I would have ordered something else. Otherwise satisfied. I would love to get a purple robe set asap to travel with. Is that at all possible within the next 2 weeks?
on June 10, 2014
I'm giving this no stars because it was too small. More than that though, I had read where they run small so I ordered TWO sizes larger than I normally wear because I like my pi's to fit big. Guess what it was still too small. If you order something 2 sizes larger than you wear & it's still too small it doesn't run small they are not sized right. Shame on you!
on November 24, 2012
I was a little skeptical of this, because of the low price. And I wouldn't mind if the camisole were a teeny bit longer. But the fabric is very nice, and feels good against my skin, and the seams are all solid. I now plan on buying one in each color.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.