- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2 edition (May 31, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071806075
- ISBN-13: 978-0071806077
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 1 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#923,317 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #122 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Regional Planning
- #428 in Books > Arts & Photography > Architecture > Sustainability & Green Design
- #549 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Manufacturing
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Charter of the New Urbanism, 2nd Edition 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Congress for the New Urbanism is the leading organization promoting walkable, mixed-use neighborhood development, sustainable communities and healthier living conditions.
Emily Talen, Editor, is a Professor in the School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning at Arizona State University (ASU), Director of the Phoenix Urban Research Lab (PURL) at ASU, and Co-Editor of the Journal of Urbanism.