- Anne Hillerman, author of the New York Times bestselling Chee-Leaphorn-Manuelit mysteries.
"Joan Livingston has delivered a smart, fast-paced mystery, with a savvy and appealing protagonist who knows her way around the backwoods of the New England hilltowns. I can't wait to read more about journalist turned private investigator Isabel Long."
- Frederick Reiken, author of Day for Night, The Lost Legends of NewJersey and The Odd Sea
"A quirky mystery with a romance element, Chasing the Case is the first book in a series featuring Isabel Long, a character that readers will grow to love. With an intriguing, clever plot, witty dialogues, a quaint setting, and believable characters, this novel is a page-turner to the very end."
- Teresa Dovalpage, author of Death Comes in through the Kitchen, A Girl Like Che Guevara and The Astral Plane
"Chasing the Case is a fascinating look at a small-town mystery with rich memorable characters weaved masterfully into a yarn that could only be told by someone who lived that life once upon a time. You read Chasing the Case with a smile, an occasional laugh and with more than a little interest."
- Joseph Lewis, author of Caught in a Web and the Lives Trilogy
"Lurking beneath the surface in small town, Back East life, there is always a mystery. In Chasing the Case, Joan Livingston, as only she can do, digs down into the underbelly of a small town to solve a crime. Take a trip to the land of pot roast and murder with Joan. I did, and I liked what I read."
- Craig Dirgo, author of The Einstein Papers, The Tesla Documents and Eli Cutter series
- Tinky Weisblat, Greenfield Recorder book columunist
About the Author
Anaward-winning journalist, she started as a reporter covering the hilltowns of Western Massachusetts. She was an editor, columnist, and most recently the managing editor of The Taos News, which won numerous state and national awards during her tenure.
After eleven years in Northern New Mexico, she returned to rural WesternMassachusetts, which is the setting of much of her adult fiction, including Chasing the Case and its sequels.
Formore, visit her website: joanlivingston.net. Follow her on Twitter@joanlivingston.