Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chasing Ghosts (Special Edition) [Explicit]
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on February 28, 2013
I forgot where I first heard about them, but I started listening to some of their songs a few weeks ago and really got into them; I couldn't get bored with them and had some of their catchy tunes staying with me throughout the day. Needless to say, I decided I'd buy it the other day (I think it was two days ago). I've been extremely pleased with it!

Their songs flow smoothly and they are all catchy. The singing and screaming is well done. Their sound reminds me of a pleasant mix of hardcore and rock--but not how some bands try to mix metal and pop and in the end it sounds crappy and like they can't decide what they want to do. The Amity Affliction have their own sound in that regard, and it works great, with hardcore guitars and drums and screaming mixed seamlessly with singing and guitar work that complements it.

This has become one of my favorite albums and I would recommend it to anyone who likes hardcore rock or metal. You won't be disappointed!
on February 21, 2013
Their lyrics and vocals are amazing and their lyrics are really deep if you read into them. This band is easily my new favorite and i think everyone should give them a chance. Their other album YoungBlood is great as well. My favorite song has to be Chasing Ghosts so far. Thank you to XM channel 37 Octane for getting me into them!
on July 15, 2013
I heard one of their singles on SiriusXM Octane "Big Uns" countdown back in February. The other day I had the song come into my head and couldn't get it out, and Googled who it was. I took a listen to some of the album and knew I had to buy it. Its very reminiscent of old school Atreyu and what they could have been (not that Atreyu is bad now, they just grew up, but you get my point).

Great vocals, great rhythym with the drums and breakdowns. This album gets me fired up at the gym every time. GREAT purchase.
on May 2, 2016
I cannot describe how much I love this album, but here goes. I have literally put this album on a continuous loop in my car since I purchased this album and I highly recommend to anyone that has been tittering about the purchase.
on October 24, 2013
Randomly heard these guys while listening to some All That Remains on Pandora. Good stuff. Reminds a bit of Burden of a Day (before the lead singer went EMO). It's not superb metal like All That Remains, As I Lay Dying, In Flames, etc... they do a lot of mixing between alternative and metal but they pull it off pretty good......good enough that I heard one song on Pandora and bought this album.
on May 29, 2014
the delivery was amazing came the next day after i order it, and the album is just perfect Australian bands are the best hands down chasing ghost has a great heartfelt message and is delivered the the perfect way if you like post-hardcore with a good message The Amity Affliction is for you
on February 3, 2013
Heard them on SiriusXM and loved them, Great up and coming artists. Had to support their climb!

Impressed with the quality of these musicians.

If you like modern heavy rock... This is for you!
on May 7, 2013
I came across this band through YouTube, and the song was "Chasing Ghosts" which sparked my interest because of the energy the band portrayed. I really enjoyed the whole album, my favorite song is 'Open Letter.' I expect great things from this band in the near future!
on February 4, 2013
I bought this CD for my grandson because he likes this group. It was a surprise for him and you never know about music being what someone really wants but he was very pleased and said it was a very good CD. I can only pass on his recommendation. If you like this group, buy this album.
on January 24, 2013
I listened to Open Letter on SiriusXM sattellite and wanted to hear more. I decided to pick up the album and it is easily one of the best albums of the year. Excellent lyrics and strong vocals makes it a fantastic band to listen to.