Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Chasing Julia (Rhode Island Romance Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Author
Here's what some Goodreads reviewers have said about this series:
- "I enjoy Ms. Renny's writing style. Everything moves along at a good pace - there isn't a lot of time wasted on angst and over-the-top drama. She has a way of mixing sweet and sexy that works for me."
- I loved Tony...he was sweet and sexy and just so swoon worthy, yep loved him."
- "I love Sophia's leading men. They're good, decent men."
- "Sophia Renny has a gift for detail that is captivating, immediately drawing the reader into the story."
About the Author
- ASIN : B00TFRO8HK
- Publication date : February 24, 2015
- Language : English
- File size : 3049 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 215 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,657,973 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do highly recommend Room 1208 by Sophia Renny.
I again was graciously gifted a copy of this book from the talented Author Sophia Renny and I read this beauty today. It was a great follow-up to the first book in this series and it answered all of my unanswered questions and wonders after finishing the first book.
I loved Tony, i think he has been my favorite so far, he was sweet and sexy and just so swoon worthy, yep loved him:) Julia, I liked a lot I just didn't love her. Although by the end she was endearing to me, I just found it hard to warm up to her with Tony..... maybe it's the whole brother's ex thing, not sure but she was just ok of a character for me. Although Tony wanted what he wanted and it was ultimately Julia, I just couldn't help to feel he deserved maybe better is not the right word but I guess I felt he deserved his very "own" woman free and clear and with no "ties" to the family....
Being a New Englander myself, I can totally relate to their surroundings, city, etc.. and it's so great and because I know the actual area so well and visit frequently, it really made me feel like I was actually in this story and it was fun!!!!!
All in all, I truly enjoyed this fast paced romance story. Again, the sex isn't the focus on this story but when it does happen, it was very good! If you like a quick, light, fun romantic read without all the angst and drama and the focus being on the story rather than the sex then this is the book/series for you. I like to mix up my reads including reading shorter books when I am tight on free time and this was great!
Congrats Sophia Renny on a fabulous job!!!!