- File Size: 3049 KB
- Print Length: 215 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 24, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00TFRO8HK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,650,283 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Chasing Julia (Rhode Island Romance Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Author
Here's what some Goodreads reviewers have said about this series:
- "I enjoy Ms. Renny's writing style. Everything moves along at a good pace - there isn't a lot of time wasted on angst and over-the-top drama. She has a way of mixing sweet and sexy that works for me."
- I loved Tony...he was sweet and sexy and just so swoon worthy, yep loved him."
- "I love Sophia's leading men. They're good, decent men."
- "Sophia Renny has a gift for detail that is captivating, immediately drawing the reader into the story."
About the Author
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do highly recommend Room 1208 by Sophia Renny.
I again was graciously gifted a copy of this book from the talented Author Sophia Renny and I read this beauty today. It was a great follow-up to the first book in this series and it answered all of my unanswered questions and wonders after finishing the first book.
I loved Tony, i think he has been my favorite so far, he was sweet and sexy and just so swoon worthy, yep loved him:) Julia, I liked a lot I just didn't love her. Although by the end she was endearing to me, I just found it hard to warm up to her with Tony..... maybe it's the whole brother's ex thing, not sure but she was just ok of a character for me. Although Tony wanted what he wanted and it was ultimately Julia, I just couldn't help to feel he deserved maybe better is not the right word but I guess I felt he deserved his very "own" woman free and clear and with no "ties" to the family....
Being a New Englander myself, I can totally relate to their surroundings, city, etc.. and it's so great and because I know the actual area so well and visit frequently, it really made me feel like I was actually in this story and it was fun!!!!!
All in all, I truly enjoyed this fast paced romance story. Again, the sex isn't the focus on this story but when it does happen, it was very good! If you like a quick, light, fun romantic read without all the angst and drama and the focus being on the story rather than the sex then this is the book/series for you. I like to mix up my reads including reading shorter books when I am tight on free time and this was great!
Congrats Sophia Renny on a fabulous job!!!!