- File Size: 536 KB
- Print Length: 118 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: TT Dorsett; 1st edition edition (December 20, 2012)
- Publication Date: December 20, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AR84HG8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #900,997 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.00|
Save $6.01 (67%)
Chasing Love & Rainbows Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased this book for two reasons: 1) it was in my 'Your Recommendations' queue and 2) the price.
I enjoyed the book and am glad the author stepped out on faith to pursue her dream of writing and publishing a book.
Here's a brief summary of my thoughts in pro/con format:
1. Good story premise
2. Likeable lead characters
3. Interesting internal conflicts for each lead character
4. Story evolves at a good pace that makes the reader want to read Part II
5. Author tackles serious topics (suicide, teen pregnancy, rape, HIV, infidelity, loss of parents) and their consequences in a respectful manner
1. Better editing is needed
2. Plot is a bit predictable (Who doesn't know who Link's friend Cee is? And, Paris will be pregnant in Part II because of what happened in the club)
3. Relationship between Link and Porsche happened too quickly
4. Male characters need to be fleshed out more
5. Book is too short *
* Why are so many authors jumping on the serial/sequel bandwagon? What happened to writing a good solid book (300-350 pgs) instead of breaking it up into parts? This is a personal pet peeve. I know others may feel differently.
Ms. Dorsett if you're reading this, hit a sistah up if you're interested in quality and affordable editing services.
Porsche/aka Black has made a name for herself on the strip-club scene, even gaining an admirer,who goes to expensive lengths just to get her alone. But Porsche has a mighty big secret that has just came home to roost. Patrice the baby of the bunch is madly in love with her college schooled boyfriend. What happens when one isolated incident threatens the bond these sisters share? You'll have to read it to find out. Great job for this authors first time out. I look forward to reading more of her work.
ARC Book Club, Inc.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book was a good read. read it twice. Great job to the author. Looking forward to reading many more books.Published 1 month ago by Francine
A must read. I like how the story keeps you guessing of what will happen next. Would definitely recommend this.Published on July 13, 2014 by Iris
This book was so good, I loved all the character I can't wait for part 2 to be released, so i could see what happens next.Published on November 4, 2013 by Shontisha Baez
This book is really good. From the start i was sucked in. The three sisters paris porsche and patrice are all likeable and easy to relate to in their own ways. Read morePublished on October 25, 2013 by R.T.R.
Really good story line.. good page turner because of the thrills and drama. Only bad thing to say about this book is that I noticed a lot of misused grammar other than that I... Read morePublished on September 19, 2013 by Keva Anderson
I enjoyed this first installment of the Hilton sisters. The story line is well thought out and although, the language is... Read morePublished on August 31, 2013 by Nasiruddin
I've had this book for a while and I'm soooo glad I read it! This book stated off with an finished with a bang! I will definitely be reading BOOK #2 to see what happens. Read morePublished on August 20, 2013 by Cynthia Medley, BRAB Online Book Club
This book was very good!!!! It was just too short...but in a good way! I wanted more and more of this story! The only thing is... the title do not fit this book! Read morePublished on August 19, 2013 by Amazon Customer
This is an excellent novel about three sisters each with their own problems with relationships. It shows their journey to discovery of themselves and their happiness.Published on July 3, 2013 by Shanie B
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Women's Fiction