- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Motion Store when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
* For initial chilling of the ColPac, place flat in chilling unit freezer for two hours. Do not chill below zero degrees Fahrenheit.
* Remove ColPac from freezer and place a hand towel between the skin and the ColPac. Apply to area being treated.
* Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes.
* Do not sit, lie or sleep on the ColPac.
* Do not attempt to use the ColPac as a hot pack. No hot water. No microwave. Use only as a cold therapy.
Care of Your ColPac:
* Wipe all moisture from the ColPac before returning to the freezer.
* Store in freezer when not in use.
|Style:||Eye Pack||Quarter-Size||Half-Size||Standard||Neck Contour||Oversize|
|Size:||8.5" x 3.75"||7.5" x 5.5"||11" x 7.5"||14" x 11"||23" Long||21" x 11"|
|Usage:||Eyes||Foot, Ankle, Wrist, Elbow, Forearm||Foot, Ankle, Shin, Calf, Quad, Forearm, Elbow, Hand, Wrist, Lower Back, Neck||Back, Quad, Hamstring, Calf, Shin||Neck||Back, Quad, Hamstring|
The Chattanooga ColPac Cold Therapy Pack provides instant pain relief to treat fever, bruises, sprains, strains, and helps to manage swelling. It delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing relief. Simply apply immediately after an injury to control the inflammation of soft tissue. The patented design of the Chattanooga ColPac gently delivers soothing cold therapy and stays pliable during treatment. Each blue vinyl Chattanooga ColPac is latex-free and is filled with non-toxic silica gel, so it's safe for all ages to use. This cold therapy pack is extremely durable, and is commonly used in team sports and safety kits. Recommended the most by Physical Therapists and Sports Trainers, every Chattanooga ColPac is backed by a one-year warranty.
Size: Large/Standard-Size (11" x 14")