Chattanooga ColPac Cold Therapy, Blue Vinyl, Large/Standard-Size Cold Pack (11" x 14")
- Patented design of the Chattanooga ColPac gently delivers soothing cold therapy and stays pliable during treatment
- Provides instant pain relief to treat fever, bruises, sprains, strains, and helps to manage swelling
- Each cold therapy pack is latex-free and is filled with non-toxic silica gel, so it's safe for all ages to use
- Simply apply immediately after an injury to control the inflammation of soft tissue; Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing relief
- Recommended the most by Physical Therapists and Sports Trainers, every Chattanooga ColPac is backed by a one-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Large/Standard-Size (11" x 14")
From the Manufacturer
Instructions / Precautions
* For initial chilling of the ColPac, place flat in chilling unit freezer for two hours. Do not chill below zero degrees Fahrenheit.
* Remove ColPac from freezer and place a hand towel between the skin and the ColPac. Apply to area being treated.
* Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes.
* Do not sit, lie or sleep on the ColPac.
* Do not attempt to use the ColPac as a hot pack. No hot water. No microwave. Use only as a cold therapy.
Care of Your ColPac:
* Wipe all moisture from the ColPac before returning to the freezer.
* Store in freezer when not in use.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
breaks. I just take them from the freezer to my aching muscles.I purchased them on Oct 26, 2015 and used them in Nov. and Jan 2016. Not heavy use or damaging handling.Today, Feb 5, 2016, I tried to return the broken ColPac, however, Chattanooga will only accept
returns up to the end of the first month. Seems they know that they will break down after the first month.
I don’t know how they can refuse to replace a broken Colpac when the following is part of their Amazon ad.
Recommended the most by Physical Therapists and Sports Trainers, every Chattanooga ColPac is backed by a one-year warranty
I also use one of those pain relief roll on types. I've tried just about them all, this one by far works the best; ★ ThermaChill ★ #1 Rated Pain Relief Roll On Cold Therapy ★ Top Choice for Arthritis, Plantar Fasciitis, Tendonitis, Joint & Muscle Pain ★ Immediate Results or Your Money Back. Would recommend both for fast and effective temporary relief.
Ice packs are a necessity for me, so until I can find a better made brand from another company I am kind of stuck! Taping them does not work and even freezing with pillow case over it the goop still comes out. LOOKING FOR A BETTER QUALITY BRAND THAT HOLDS UP! ANY ADVICE OUT THERE???
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a super cold pack. High quality and great price. I wanted a larger size pack like my chiropractor uses. I was not disappointed. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Elasue
Perfect for aches and pains covers a large area my entire low back or my entire kneePublished 2 days ago by "Tex"
In many instances this Ice Pack is a great substitute for Pain Meds. Love it.Published 2 days ago by Cynthia Rode
I love this ice pack. It is a large size and stays cold for about a half hour. Once frozen, it us still pliable and can be squished, folded, or wrapped around wherever it is... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Tracy B.
My favorite item after a workout. It's right sized and holds its temperature very well.Published 3 days ago by Paul C