Chauvet Bubble King
|Price:||$179.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- 3 double wandsManual bubble buttonEasily removable fluid tankFor best results, use CHAUVET bubble fluid (sold separately)Optional controllers:Timer Remote (FC-4)Wireless Remote (FC-5)DMX Adapter/Timer (DMX-3F)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
The CHAUVET Bubble King is the largest name in bubble effects, featuring 3 double wands, a manual bubble button, and extremely high output. When you need bubbles for a large area, or complete bubble coverage of an area, this is as good as it gets.
• High output bubble machine designed for complete bubble coverage of a large area• Produces an extremely high output using 3 double wands• Convenient control using the manual bubble button• For best results, use CHAUVET DJ Bubble Fluid
• Tank Capacity: 56 oz (1.7 l)• Fluid Consumption: 324 ml/hr• Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz• Power and Current: 58 W, 1.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz• Power and Current: 84 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz• Weight: 13.2 lb (5.9 kg)• Size: 19 x 15 x 12 in (483 x 381 x 305 mm)• Approvals: CE
- • Tank Capacity: 56 oz (1.7 l)
- • Fluid Consumption: 324 ml/hr
- • Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- • Power and Current: 58 W, 1.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- • Power and Current: 84 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- • Weight: 13.2 lb (5.9 kg)
- • Size: 19 x 15 x 12 in (483 x 381 x 305 mm)
- • Approvals: CE
Top Customer Reviews
The larger B-550 Chauvet Bubble King makes about three times as many bubbles as the smaller B-250.
The smaller B-250 is lighter easier to handle, store and clean. Although the exterior housing of both machines seems solid enough for their intended use, as other reviewers have pointed out, the trays for holding the bubble solution are surprisingly flimsy. When filled with fluid they are not strong enough to be picked up with one hand. You will need to use two hands to keep from breaking these delicate containers. We solved this by sorting through our old tupperware to find something close enough in size to cut down to fit.
The directions warn that mounting bracket is not a reliable carrying handle because it allows the machine to tip. Believe it. In addition to spilling all your bubble fluid when the machine tips, the heavier B-550 Bubble King has enough mass to damage fingers. We removed the mounting bracket on ours to prevent accidents.
When we first tired to open the machines, we found the directions are inaccurate and incomplete. The customer service team was easy to reach and polite but did not seem to know much about the products (maybe because they were looking at the instructions).
That said, once you figure out how to open and close the machines to load bubbles, the operation is very simple. Fill the tray and turn it on. Little oval bubble wands rotate into the tray of bubble juice then up into a stream of air blown by a fan. (The larger machine simply has more 3 times more bubble wands and more fans.Read more ›
|Length: 0:44 Mins|
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect ... it rocks my daughter birthday party. The kids have so much funPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Love this bubble machine. very easly to load and use. Puts out a LARGE amount of bubbles at once and everyone seems to love themPublished 2 months ago by S'Wheat R.
This thing puts out so many bubbles. I would recommend the professional grade bubbles advertised with this as they are light and clean. Read morePublished 2 months ago by mmb
I bought this machine for our children's department at church. We used it at our church picnic to entertain the kids and it was a huge success. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Cindy Hogan
Love it. This unit by itself will give you hundreds of bubbles in seconds.Published 14 months ago by DeVone O. Martin