|Brand Name||Cheap Cheap Moving Boxes|
|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||54 x 26 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||TV|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||BUY 50"-60" TV Box|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TV|
Cheap Cheap Moving Boxes LLC Flat Screen TV Moving Box (TV)
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TV Size: 50" - 60" - Actual Box Dimensions: 56" x 8" x 36" (L x W x H)
- Use this heavy duty TV box to pack a Flat Screen TV measuring from 50" up to 60" (diagonal)
- Designed to help protect Flat Panel Plasma TVs, DLP TVs and LCD TVs.
- Used by professional movers nationwide, this TV box is a must have for every mover with a Flat Screen TV.
- Safely pack and ship flat-panel LCD and plasma TVs to your new home with our economically priced Flat Screen TV Box Kit or TV Boxes. Flat-Panel TV Boxes are strong, sturdy, heavy-duty corrugated cardboard constructed to withstand the handling of moving. TV Boxes come equipped with full-overlap flaps on the top and bottom of the box for extra support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Use this heavy duty TV box to pack and protect a Flat Screen TV. This TV Moving Box for Flat Screen TV's is designed to protect Flat Screen, DLP and LCD TV's when moving or storing. Used by professional movers nationwide, this flat screen TV moving boxes a must have for anyone with a Flat Screen TV or Flat Screen computer monitor. Protect your TV when moving and wrap with Large Bubble Wrap to absorb shock that will occur from shifting during transit
Compare to similar items
This item Cheap Cheap Moving Boxes LLC Flat Screen TV Moving Box (TV)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1||1||1|
Top customer reviews
As others stated, it does not come with any packing materials. For us, we were only moving across town and wanted something to box the tvs to put in storage for a month or two. We simply wrapped the tvs in blankets and stuffed the boxes with towels and other soft items to keep them from moving around. Worked out just fine for a short ride around town. Obviously if you are planning on shipping or driving cross country in a Uhaul, I would advise that you buy the proper styrofoam inserts.