- Series: A JCA Study Guide
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition (August 26, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492199486
- ISBN-13: 978-1492199489
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,441,125 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cheaper by the Dozen Study Guide: (Reproducible) (A JCA Study Guide) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Jennifer Reinoehl is a jack-of-all-trades freelance author from the U.S.A. Non-fiction and postmodern fiction are her favorite genres of freelance writing. When she is not writing, she can be found checking out stacks of books at the local library. She holds both a degree in Biology and a degree in Theatre. In college, she did biomedical research on a variety of topics including the medicinal uses of insects. She has traveled across the United States, visited Canada, the Bahamas, and England, and lived in France. In her spare time, she volunteers with organizations that teach children and improve their self-confidence.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|