Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon

Pattern: 6 PCS|Change

Showing 1-10 of 701 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 751 reviews
on January 7, 2012
Ok, they came they were small, my fault should have read the reviews first. I read and came to one conclusion, send them back before they broke.

Someone posted to get clamps at home depot, but no more information. Well
SKU# 573682 Internet # 100027346 Model # 80002 will cost you $0.99 each. search the home depot web site for 573682, take the printout to your local store and hopefully they will be in stock like they were for me. They are metal and look like they will outlast me. I have some from B & H that cost me $2.99 and I was going to order more, but I saw the post and went to the home depot web site and stopped by the store when I was going by.
55 comments| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2015
Be aware that these are small clamps that will fit in the palm of your hand and not full sized clamps. I thought they were larger but in the end I like that they are smaller as I use them for my photography and they fit in my pack back without taking up too much space. You're not going to clamp anything that weighs a great deal with these but for smaller objects they will work fine.
on July 15, 2013
Poor quality disposable Product that does not last. While some may excuse its low quality for the price point I will not. The product was described as a quality product online that worked... Not as described by seller. I was able to find a much better quality (similar) product at my local hardware store that have lasted for .57 cents more now that's quality. I will not recommend this product or the seller to anyone. After righting my review I was contacted via email by the seller belittling me & "asking me what I expected for this cheep price point" I could go on to describe his hostile treatment of me because I gave this product a less than favorable review, but I think you can see how I was poorly and inexcusably treated. Is feedback not intended to alert buyers of products that do or do not work? Is feedback not intended to alert buyers of products that are "not as described" or "better than described" on line? Is feedback good or bad from buyers not intended to honestly let other buyers know how they were treated buy the seller? I would not recommend this product or the seller to anyone.
on June 11, 2014
I bought these based off of recommendations from other reviewers. I'm glad that I did. That totally do the job, they hold my seamless background paper in place and are nice and compact. I have been using them daily for a month or so and haven't had any problems at all.
on December 27, 2012
You get what you paid for, these things are cheap. The little orange plastic things break pretty easily so watch out. If you're looking for backup disposable ones, these are the way to go, but it's better to just spend a little more money and get ones that will last.
on February 8, 2016
These are indeed cheap, but they still work fine. Much easier for me to buy these than wander around Home Depot looking for the equivalent.
on March 24, 2017
Bought these to help clamp my phone back together after removing the back. Worked great.
on February 26, 2013
These little springs fit in the palm of your hand.

I was hoping for Hardware store type Springs as the image made me thing it was such a size - but that was an assumption.

My only concern is that the orange grips look that they will break off. If they do teh Hardware store Springs would be the same cost and long lasting.
on March 17, 2016
Perfect for a photographer. I used these to hook a backdrop on a backdrop stand and they were very secure.
on March 16, 2017
product is just as described , great service