Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Pattern: 6 PCS|Change

Showing 1-10 of 698 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 748 reviews
on January 7, 2012
Ok, they came they were small, my fault should have read the reviews first. I read and came to one conclusion, send them back before they broke.

Someone posted to get clamps at home depot, but no more information. Well
SKU# 573682 Internet # 100027346 Model # 80002 will cost you $0.99 each. search the home depot web site for 573682, take the printout to your local store and hopefully they will be in stock like they were for me. They are metal and look like they will outlast me. I have some from B & H that cost me $2.99 and I was going to order more, but I saw the post and went to the home depot web site and stopped by the store when I was going by.
55 comments| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2016
Well, you get what you pay for. These are cheap plastic. The are not very strong nor sturdy and only suggest them for light weight use. To be honest I wish I went to Home Depot or Lowes and picked up metal clamps (they wouldn't have been much more expensive).
The packaging was good and the shipment was fast; so I do suggest this seller, just not this product.
on March 24, 2017
Bought these to help clamp my phone back together after removing the back. Worked great.
on March 16, 2017
product is just as described , great service
on January 25, 2013
No problems.
Worked fine and held up my fabric just like it was suppose to . The stand on the other hand that I bought from this company was very cheap and fell apart right away
Enthusiast: Photographyon August 16, 2016
very small and cheaply made clamps
on February 16, 2014
These a amazingly strong clamps and well worth the price. I like them enough I will probably buy the larger clamps from Cheaplights too.
on March 24, 2017
These clamps are tight!~
on July 24, 2010
These clamps are sturdy and handle heavy volume with no problems. Ignore any other comments claiming that these are cheap or poorly made. I am a portrait photographer and am constantly taking backdrops down and putting them up before and during a shoot. These clamps have never slipped or broken even though I usually attach and reattach them quickly during shoots. They ARE plastic, but it is a strong and rugged type of plastic that won't break if used correctly. In addition, the orange "teeth" do an excellent job of assuring grip.
The price is right as well. Buy them already and worry about more important things.
22 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2010
I'm ordering my second batch because they are so handy! I'm a photographer and I don't really use them to hold up muslin, but I have a lot of paper backdrops and I use them to keep the rolls tight for storage, they don't ruin the paper. Also, I use the clamps to hold these backdrops to foam boards and my backdrop stand. Normal metal clams indent the foam board and ruin these drops. I use them all the time to clamp anything, shears to a curtain rod...again, they are very, very handy to have around!