Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 715 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 765 reviews
on September 1, 2016
After a year plus of ownership, I decided to use them to hold up some background paper. Half way through the shoot i heard a loud noise followed by stuff flying around. It almost hit my model in the head.

good news is, it worked for 1.5 years no problem and i have 5 left. Just FYI there is a chance you might get hurt if one of them break like it did for me.
review image review image
on May 31, 2017
Poor quality. These clamps broke after using them once. I had to purchase metal clamps from Home Depot to replace these.
on October 26, 2012
These things are really cheap plastic. There's rough plastic around the edges where the mold was imprecise, and the little orange part falls off easily. They're also not very versatile, as there's no reasonable way to attach something to the handles of the clamp for rigging up DIY mounting solutions (as you can with more sturdy clamps with a mounting hole in the handle).

I had originally given a second star because they might be useful for some low-stress purposes, but by a year later, 4 out of 6 have lost the orange part. So I'm going to stress again: these are _really_ cheap, and I think you'll be better off buying something that costs several times more but won't end up in trash.
on August 24, 2016
This is only getting a 3 star review due to the fact that 2 of the clamps were broken upon arrival. I could have sent them back and had them replaced, but going through the trouble of that would of been more work than what I actually paid for them. They are cheap clamps and the ones that work, work.
on June 18, 2015
The clamp will soon fail if opened to the 1.5" which the manufacturer advertises as the maximum opening. They explode, hurling the plastic body and the metal spring across the room. The plastic fails because it is too flimsy to withstand the force of the spring when stretched to "full" opening. Cheap indeed.
on December 30, 2015
Just used these for the first time, hung a backdrop last night using all six clamps. This morning I found one broken on the floor and later in the day another one popped off and I found broken on the floor. I'm hoping the other four don't do the same!
on February 18, 2012
Got a set of these clamps as I thought you just can't go wrong with such a low tech equipment as this, but to my dismay you can.
They break just by being open. Usually 5 to 10 minutes after being open and clamped to a tube I would hear something snap and down came the cloth they were holding.
The cloth wasn't heavy and the tube wasn't large either.
So it doesn't matter how cheap they are. If you're in the middle of a photo shoot and they break on you, you're left without clamps! Then you'd wish you paid for the good ones!
After 4 of them broke, I threw the rest away and got metal ones. I recommend you stay away from these clamps.
on August 7, 2017
Had some of these in different colors. They hold tight and keep my papers together while I am sorting them. They have a strong grip.
on June 29, 2017
They work well and are priced accordingly. Compact. Strong grip. Recommended for grasping pipe sizes from 3/4 inch to 1 1/4 inches in diameter. Tips of clamp adapt to create nice a grip on flat object. Cheap enough that if you lose them you just buy another pack. I ordered 6 packs just because I'm always losing these things.
on May 31, 2013
Do not waste your money on these. They don't even function properly. All six broke the first time I used them. It is as if the plastic was not made to be strong enough to hold the pressure of the inner spring.

I feel like I was totally ripped off.

Any manufacturer would test their product first before selling.