Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 7, 2017
Had some of these in different colors. They hold tight and keep my papers together while I am sorting them. They have a strong grip.
on June 29, 2017
They work well and are priced accordingly. Compact. Strong grip. Recommended for grasping pipe sizes from 3/4 inch to 1 1/4 inches in diameter. Tips of clamp adapt to create nice a grip on flat object. Cheap enough that if you lose them you just buy another pack. I ordered 6 packs just because I'm always losing these things.
on May 11, 2017
The clamps work well for my photo background stand....and I'm sure there are many other applications where they could be used.
on October 26, 2016
These serve their purpose well. I got a green screen and use these to hold the sides tight to prevent creasing. Works perfectly!
on March 24, 2017
Bought these to help clamp my phone back together after removing the back. Worked great.
on March 30, 2013
Generally I'll use binder clips to position and weight poster board down when I use it as a sweep but lately I've been using a velvet type material (velveteen it's called) and the binder clips don't have enough reach or depth to get around the supports so I bought these. They work very well for light weight applications. I have the larger cheaplights also, 4 1/2", that I use to keep muslin backdrops taut and they work very well that way. I did write a different review on them. Some reviewers are using the 3 3/4" to hold 10' x 20' backdrops and wonder why they fail. They're insane for doing that. First, let's look at the name of this product, Cheaplights, which easily equates to light duty. Duh! To hold large backdrops get some Pony clamps. I have a half dozen each of 1", 2" and 3" Pony clamps. They are far more expensive but they are heavy duty. Basically, use the correct tool for the job.
on July 2, 2017
using them out on my patio and they are just what I needed
on July 9, 2017
These work perfectly !
Got them to hold my backdrops.
on June 13, 2017
Great value but look at these as indoor-only clamps...js
on February 28, 2017
Just what I expected! Seem to be pretty good quality, and they work really well with my photography backdrop stand. Holds backdrops pretty well!