Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cheeky Lime Livy DSLR Camera Bag, Purple
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on February 15, 2012
This was a great priced camera bag, the lining is adorable.. portions can be adjusted as needed.. Everything seems to be in good sound condition.. was packaged nicely in a dust bag... I wish the short handles were detatchable as well as the shoulder strap.... however I know I will use them from time to time so no biggy.. I just received it in the mail today so I am not sure how it will do on wear and tear but I will update that as soon as I know :)
on July 10, 2013
The purse arrived with a fishy smell inside and after being aired out for a week still had a weird smell. It seemed to linger on the inside fabric. The bag itself is cute and functional but I returned it and went with a Kelly Moore camera bag! Little more $ but way worth it! Better quality of material :)
on November 25, 2013
While the bag was very stylish, I was really disappointed when I opened the box. The color was nothing like the color in the photo. It was a dark bluish purple/almost navy. I returned it.
on October 18, 2013
Absolutely love my bag!!! Has so much room in it for all my camera equipment. It holds my DSLR with an attached lens, 2 other lenses and my glad with all my other little accessories.
on December 23, 2012
This was exactly what I wanted and very comfortable to carry! I would recommend to anyone that carries a lot of gear.
on June 12, 2012
Pretty, stylish, and very functional. The bag holds my camera and a lot of my accessories. It looks very nice too!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse