BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 11, 2013
I got these with a discount and a mismark and I made out. I eat these all the time and love the taste. One box will last me a few weeks and I eat them every morning before going to work. I feel they are healthier than the bacon/eggs/hasbrowns. Once in awhile I have the bad stuff as a treat, but try to stick to these the majority of the time. These have a nice change of pace than the regular cherrios even though those are good also.
on April 17, 2017
Taste good and adds to a healthy diet for breakfast.
on March 27, 2013
I love honey nut cheerios. I literally munch on cheerios when I'm hungry, with or without milk I dont care. And since I'm a person who has breakfast everyday, I got the three pack. Not to my surprise I finished all the boxes in a month. These can also help reduce cholestrol, so theyre good for health. Combine them with fat free milk and you get a wholesome meal in the morning. The packaging was good, nothing was damp or destroyed, and the cheerios expired in ten months so that was a good timeline to consume them too. Plus, its economic to get more boxes if you're a cereal lover and eat it everyday.
on July 12, 2016
I am a creature of habit and I have eaten this same cereal for many years and not grown tired of it. I used to eat the original Cheerios but was excited when they came out with the honey nut flavor.
on March 11, 2012
This cereal is a favorite of mine. Not only does it have the nice honey nut sweetness taste I missed in my younger days, but I love grabbing a handful out of the box and just munching on it whenever as a snack. When we go to Church, often times you will see little ones grabbing handfuls of HNC from plastic bags their parents prepare and bring w/ them to keep their babes busy and quiet. Unfortunately, someone has to clean the floors and the crevasses in the pews where there might be an O or two because Honey Nut Cheerios are so popular!
on October 8, 2013
I always keep some of this cereal around because it's hard to not be in the mood for Honey Nut Cheerios. It's definitely not anywhere near the healthiest breakfast or snack, but it isn't the most sugary concoction either. It's a good dessert when you're craving something sweet!

The value is also great! Cheaper than what you would get in the store.
on May 11, 2011
It's honey nut Cheerios. Sweet, but not too sweet. This is the type of cereal you can eat with milk or just by itself. Your fingers won't get messy like when you eat cereals with marshmallows and it's easy to grab. All around good stuff.

You can sometimes find it cheaper at the store and certain boxes have promotions where you can get stuff. However having it delivered to your door can be more convenient, especially if you don't have a car or the time to buy groceries.
on April 11, 2011
I was looking for a convenient way to bulk purchase a number of items, but didn't realize that Amazon sold dry grocery goods. It's really convenient (especially with Amazon Prime) to stock up on this stuff!

As for the Cheerios, there's not much to say. They were fresh, came in a shrink-wrap pack of 3, and it was a good deal cheaper than going to a local grocery store in Jersey City. I will definitely be making this purchase again.
on July 25, 2016
Very fresh and delicious product, loved it all. Would certainly buy again!
on June 4, 2013
The cereal you love in a package of three. The items, maybe because the way they were stored, felt a little old. and these boxes are the smaller size. Not the giant family size.

Try this with almonds and raspberries and vanilla soymilk.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.