Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 18, 2011
Seeing Diane in the last 3-part episode just blew me away. I loved the Diane years. I liked many of the Rebecca ones as well. So to see them all on the screen in one last shebang was just the cherry on the top. Season 9 is really one of the best seasons. All of disc 1 is a winner. Disc 2 has a few weaker ones. Disc 3 gets strong again with some interesting prospects for Woody, and disc 4 sees the show end in such excellent form you can only shake your head and wish it wasn't so. Cheers gets deeper than usual in its last season with Sam seeking new meaning in his life - he joins a sex addicts therapy group even. Hilarious, but you can tell the writers are digging into some real issues for him at this point in his life. Cheers never did shy away from those in its own way, and they do give the show and the stories a good sense of direction this last season. Was sorry to see it end when it did. I'd have settled for a middle aged Sam going through issues. Cheers was a great show. This and "All in the Family" are my favorites of the 20th century.
2 helpful votes
on May 3, 2017
My wife and I have enjoyed this series.
11 comment|Report abuse
on July 12, 2017
I never saw season 11 it's funny but you can tell it was winding down
on September 16, 2009
Cheers was one of the best sitcoms ever made and I recall what a sad day it was when that final episode aired and the show would be no more. Now with all of the seasons in my library I can relive all those funny moments. The final season does not disappoint, and I believe this is one of the few sitcoms that ended with a strong season. So often a sitcom comes to an end when the episodes no longer entertain and the laughs stop, but the final season of Cheers is one that I can watch repeatedly and enjoy as much as the previous seasons.
2 helpful votes
on January 20, 2009
I am looking forward to this final season of Cheers, but I read on another site from someone who got the season early, and the series finale is missing certain scenes as well as Rebecca Gaines, Rebecca Loses (which is missing about a minute). The finale was missing about a minute of Alan and Paul commenting on The Ninja Turtles and LL Cool J, as well as Rebecca getting a goodbye kiss from Sam near the end. Just thought I would pass this along.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on December 3, 2016
Too bad there are no subtitles. I need them due to hearing issues. Great otherwise!
on January 27, 2017
Am a Huge fan of Cheers. I now have all eleven seasons.
on January 3, 2017
Glad I have almost the entire set of cheers dvds!
on August 6, 2013
I don't have anything bad to say about cheers. Like I said in other reviews. It's one of my favorite shows of all time. I'm just sad to see it was cancelled. I hope they will at least run some cheers specials in the future. l know they did with other sitcoms. Well I'll just hope. I'm sure others will too
on December 9, 2013
Cheers was one of the greatest sitcoms of the 80's. This last and final season, as with many last seasons, didn't represent the comedic genius of the writers. However, If you've fallen in love with the characters, you will continue to enjoy this season as well.